Pink Popping Pearls (InCube Ovi Oneshot)

Começar do início

Before Harvey could say much else, let alone protest, Dash hung up. Four days, okay...Four days for him to mentally prepare for the rest of Dash's friends.

Those days flew by, and soon Harvey found himself weaving through a sea personal ships with a bottle of pinxt held protectively to his body. He could hear the bass banging on Dash's windows, and breathed a sigh. He'd be fine. As long as he didn't overdo it, as long as he knew his limit, he'd be fine.

Harvey's body was still being dodgy with him, much to his annoyance - he'd thrown up that morning after trying to eat his usual breakfast, and felt on the verge of sickness for hours afterward. He actually almost called Dash for a raincheck, but by the time he made the choice, his body didn't hurt anymore. Marco didn't detect anything off, spare for some bloating, so Harvey decided he had nothing to lose.

"Heya, Harv!" Dash smiled, breaking off from a group of people to greet his friend. Harvey smiled nervously, pushing the bottle into Dash's hands as a greeting.

"I brought your favourite."

Dash happily took the pinxt, gripping the bottle by the neck as he waved it around haphazardly. "I don't think they'll mind if I keep it for myself."

"Dash, I brought it for everybody."

"I won't tell if you don't."

Thankfully, there were plenty of people there that Harvey actually knew - Marshall, Cora, and Liv, for starters, and he found himself mostly hanging around them. Dash would stop by occasionally, but he was mostly in the kitchen where most of the alcohol was being served. He was in heaven; it was his house, so he could get as shitfaced as he wanted. Harvey just prayed that he'd be conscious enough tomorrow for his next species orientation.

"You really had to use a knife?" Cora swirled her drink, cringing as Harvey nodded. They were leaned against the far wall of the room, away from a majority of the party. "You're telling me he basically had intergalactic super glue in there?"

Harvey nodded again, a small laugh escaping. "I'm thankful it never dried like that inside him. It was actually taking concrete up with it when I scraped."

"That's so bad!" Marsh gasped, covering his mouth with a soft hand. He shook his head at the mere thought of it. "Poor Dash..."

"I'll tell you though," Harvey grinned, "He's a real trooper."

The conversation carried on without Harvey's input, a curt breath escaping as he noticed a dull ache in his stomach. He must've been overdoing it, and his body was been giving him the five minute warning before all the alcohol left his body. Maybe it would be better to vomit, the pressure in his stomach was starting to get to him.

"You okay, Harv?" Liv's voice was delicate on his ears, a stark contrast to the rest of Dash's party. Harvey nodded softly, smiling warmly at her. "Y'sure? You're looking a little Dash-y right now."

"Sick, Liv." Cora corrected with a soft hum. "The word you want is sick."

Did he really look that bad? For both of them to notice it, he must've looked seconds from death! He was normally great at hiding his illnesses, but if they could see it...

"I'll be right back." Harvey plastered on his best 'nothing is wrong' smile before disappearing down the hall. Moving didn't seem to help his problem in the slightest, the jostling doing more than enough to upset his stomach.

Fuck, he was bound to throw up now.

Without too much thought, he threw himself into Dash's bathroom and locked the door, looking at himself in the large vanity mirror. He was still trying to catch his breath, his chest weakly heaving as he took in his reflection.