Chapter 1

Izuku Midoriya's life was going so well until he turned four. Fine, it wasn't going well, but it was OK.

As soon as he was diagnosed quirkless everything went down hill.

His father disappeared not long after and his mom was gradually more distant over time.

She never hurt or berated him, but she did start to resent him more and more over time.

At school it was just as bad.

No. Actually it was worse.

Bakugou always kept beating him up while everyone else either laughed or joined.

But there was his friend Ochaco Uraraka.

Unfortunately, one day when he was 14 everything went wrong all at once.

Well, more than usual anyway.

Izuku was just drawing a picture of a flower with rainbows before Bakugou took the paper.

"You're a fucking loser Deku" Bakugou yelled before punching Izuku in the stomach.

"That's a very mean thing to do Kachan" Izuku said. "Ouchie by the way"

"Of course it's mean!" he screamed. "That's because it's what you deserve! And also you should kill yourself!" And then he ripped Izuku's drawing and then blew it up and then threw the ashes in his face.

"I think you're being deliberately hurtful" Izuku cried.

Anyway, some time after that he found out that Uraraka and Bakugou were having sex.

And then Bakugou pushed him out of a window.

And then he encountered the sludge villain.

And then All might saved him. And he asked a very important question.

"Can I be a hero even without a quirk?" he asked while crying.

"No you can't" All might responded.

And then Izuku started crying.

And then he began walking away and All might tried to offer advice.

"Just remember that if a guy in a Darth vader mask offers you a quirk say no" he instructed. "Oh and also stay away from the ocean"

Anyway, then Izuku went to the beach.

He ran to the beach and found a bunch of needles

"Wow! These needles look like something I should jam into my arm. They're probably totally safe" Izuku said to himself.

He began injecting himself with the needles of unknown substances he found at the beach. Nothing can go wrong right?

Unfortunately after a short time, a giant monster in a diver suit grabbed him and dragged him into the water.

But the one person witnessed the whole incident.

"He is a true hero and I will save him" the guy said.

And then he left and didn't save Izuku.

Oh and by the way, Izuku didn't save Bakugou from the sludge villain so it's your best guess why Stain is calling him a true hero given he didn't see aything.