The safe haven part one

This story has two parts to it, the first one is here and the second one is after you read it

Sophie Jacob came to Beacon hills when she was eighteen years old from New York and Brooklyn and she wanted a fresh start and so she came to Beacon Hills. It's been almost three years now, she is twenty-two, she is living a good life and has a bookstore and house next to it. Then suddenly everything changed when she met Him in late January. 

In late January, He was reading in his bedroom, he was thinking about everything, including his new life now. He decides to find himself a job in town. He left his house, drove to a new bookstore that he heard about, then he arrived and parked his jeep, started to walk in, that’s when he saw the books, smiled, he found some books that he wanted, she came by him, saw him, said: Hello. Hello. He asked her are you hiring anyone? I am looking for someone to help. I can help you with this place. She said: I like you and you must love books. More anything helps me out a lot, evening now. Okay, you can have it. Wonderful. Be here tomorrow at around 5:00 clock. Okay. he smiled and he walked out with his books and a job too. 

He was happy and he drove to get some food for his dad, the detectives which he got, then he drove it to them, drop it off, he said: Dad, I have a job in that new bookstore, I start tomorrow. That’s good, son. He walked out the door, drove home. He has been feeling good these days since he graduated early from school, he didn’t want to be there anymore, plus he was older now, he is twenty years old. He didn’t want them to be around him. He overheard them saying things about him, so he knew he had to leave. 

Then he did. It’s been a year later, He hasn’t seen them since. He arrived back at home, where he parked the car, he walked in, not before putting mountain ash all round the house outside and in the backyard too, he wanted to be free from them too. He walked in his bedroom, he moved in the attic about a year after that. He felt better right now, then he was reading right now, then he was asleep. He felt more himself then ever before now. He changed his number and brought a new phone, throwing the old one in the water. He disconnects his facebook account and his other’s accounts to expect his writing page which he gets paid for. His father knows this, and totally understands that too. He came home and saw his beloved boy asleep too. He knew what he did for the house and us. He went to sleep, and finally got a good night's sleep for them both. 

But didn’t know that everything would change the next morning for him.  The morning came, he was awake, he was dressed and he just smiled in his attic, where he just woke up from, he wanted to be. He had to be ready for a job tonight, he was finally free right now. He was reading for a while, he was reading a book called Broken Jewel. He wanted to read it for a while. The book he heard about was amazing, so he got a copy, started to read it now. He was in chapter four and he was thinking how strange it was to be in that kind of place right now. Stiles read that this kind place happens in vietnam. He was reading for twenty minutes now, when he went downstairs for some breakfast right now, he made oatmeal and toast and little fruit too and he can’t have heavy food either. He was going through a bad case of eating disorder. Only my doctors and my dad knows this, no one else either, Stiles didn’t tell his old friends either. Stiles was done with his food, then he went back up there, where he read the book too. It was five o'clock, he had to get ready for his job, he wore a blue shirt and black jeans. He had to stop to bring food to his father too. He left already. He walked downstairs and where he left, he locked the door, got in his jeep, went to a place where he got something, he arrived at the station and he walked it in, said: Here is your food, Dad, I have to get to work, Okay, son, I love you. I love you. But he didn’t know that would be the last time he would see him until a year later. 

Then he walked out. He just drove away, he went up the hill, minutes later, he arrived and parked the jeep, he got out, started to walk in, that’s when Sophie saw him, smiled too. She said: Hey, stiles. Stiles said: Hey, Sophie. She said: Please get started right here, if you find a book with no cover, you can have it for yourself. Okay, cool. He started on the books. There are amazing books everywhere, including the classic’s ones, which I love the most. Then he found one with no cover, he held it and smiled. Then she brought food in to eat. It was pasta, salad and ice tea. He saw it and smiled, she said: We will have dinner out on the deck. Okay. They walked outside. He pulled out her chair and she smiled, then he sat down. Tell me about yourself, he said. She put on Billie Holiday, soft jazz, and said: I came here from Brooklyn, New York, wanted a new life at eighteen years old, been here for three years now, family back home, they understand it. I am happy I am here now, I found this place, I found a new friend too. Thank you, so I have. What about you? My father is the sheriff of the town and My mum died when I was eight years old. I graduated from school and I did that at home and online. I used to have friends, but they never gave a flying damn about me, always leaving me behind. I decided to let them go after something happened. What happened to you, if you don’t mind? I was beaten by someone they knew, they were doing something else, then finding me, I was found by someone who works for my dad, brought me to the hospital, told my dad, here we are. Oh wow. That’s good. I love to read many books, including Virginia Woolf and Robert Browning. I haven’t stopped yet. 

I see you don’t eat at all. He said: I have a little eating disorder that started after my mum died and started again with the beating Too. Oh wow. Does anyone know about this? He said to her in Polish: Tylko mój lekarz i mój tata o tym wiedzą, teraz ty. She said: I didn’t know that You speak Polish. I do, when I want to. I understand that. I speak it sometimes too. My parents are both Polish and little Irish too. Wow. Same thing for my parents except he is Polish and she was a little Italian. Wow. My old friends don’t know, always call me the weak one and worthless and loser and freak, some did, my best friend didn’t, he isn’t around anymore, due to a girlfriend, popular too. 

I hate that, I had with me too, I never wanted it. Neither did I, he said? Then she took his hand and held it, said: Don't worry about them anymore, you are free and you are here with me. Thank you. They were done. But they didn’t leave the deck, they just held each other and started to dance. Right there, soft jazz music was playing too. That’s when he kissed her right there, at first she was shocked, he said: I am sorry, he was walking away, when she pulled him back, she just kissed him right there, much longer than ever before. Sophie said: can you stay the night with me? I would love to, My father won’t be home until the next morning. I will send him a text, saying I am home now. Okay. He did that a few minutes later. Then he was done, He said: I am all yours tonight.