here I go with this

Hello everyone I decide to write stories Of Stiles Stilinski being in love with different ladies in One Shots

Like when someone wrote him dancing and singing in one shot stories. I thought about this, when he was alone for long time now, everything about this could work, I am writing them down. I would like input about them. So tell me what you think about that?

the ladies are different and older too, I wanted him to have a new experise of love for him instead of some old crap.

the first one will be a widower and who lost her husband in the war, when she was twenty years old, the war we have now.

the second one will be a bookstore owner who knows him pretty well and always wanted to date him.

the third one is a teacher's in the college. I am thinking about doing more of them, when I am done with these ones. what do you think about that?

the four one is a polish singer from Brooklyn

The ages are nineteen years old to twenty-three years old too. No older then that.

The first woman is Chinese, from Chinatown.

the second woman is polish woman from a polish town, the bookstore owner.

the third woman is English woman from Salem who moved to beacon Hills.

the four woman is Irish woman from New York.

the five woman is woman who owner a short stories newspaper and he started to like her and she started to like him as well.

That's all I got so far for this point, that's Idea of mine, So what do you think about it?