but, dustin heard the doorbell suddenly ring. dustin went to open the door, revealing y/n and max.

dustin stared with confusion on his face, seeing that he never really saw the two girls anymore.

-

"chrissy cunningham?" dustin's asked as he paced around the room. "you're sure it was chrissy?"

"yes, in her cheerleader outfit." max replied. "it was same thing she was in when we saw her with eddie."

"did you tell all this to the cops?" dustin asks.

"no." max replies.

"no, but we-we can't be the only ones who saw them together." y/n stuttered. "they stood out."

"eddie the freak with chrissy the cheerleader?" dustin confirms.

"exactly." max said.

"you know, his names not in the news yet or anything, but i guarantee you eddie is suspect one now." y/n speaks up.

"that's crazy." dustin denies. "eddie didn't do this. no way. no way!"

"well- we can't rule it out." y/n reminds him.

"yes, we can." dustin argues.

"dustin!" max warns.

"you don't know him like i do, y/n." dustin reminds y/n.

y/n sighs, and rolls her eyes.

"when we got to high school, lucas made all his sports friends." dustin explained. "mike and me? i mean, no one was nice to us. no one expect eddie."

"okay. well, they said the same shit about ted bundy." y/n speaks up.

"yeah." max agrees. "like, he's a super nice guy, but then he's murdering women on the weekend." she sarcastically says.

"so you're both saying eddie is like ted bundy?" dustin asks.

"no, i'm not saying-" max denied. "i'm saying that we can't presume anything, okay? but it doesn't look good for eddie."

dustin sighs and plops down onto his bed. dustin then looks back to them, realizing something.

"why haven't you both told the cops this?" dustin realizes.

max crossed her arms, as she looked around the room.

"well- i- i don't know." max stutters.

"you don't know?" dustin asks.

max sighed, and sat down on the bed next to y/n, who was next to dustin.

"after we saw eddie and chrissy go in the trailer.. something else happened." max explained, as she looked dustin in the eye.

max and y/n were watching the tv on the couch, as susan was laid down on the other side of the couch, sleeping.

the tv then started to glitch, and max got up.

"come on!" max frustratedly said, then got up to fix the tv.