Part 2: Chapter 6

Currently, Y/n was being crowded by his 'friends' when someone called out Denji's name who was currently being sat on by his female classmate.

"Denji! Some tall pretty boy is asking for you!" his classmate told the ginger.

Y/n glanced in the direction the supposed 'pretty boy' was in. Ah. It was Yoshida, leaning on the door's frame. He noticed his gaze and nodded at him. Y/n nodded back. Then Yoshida switched his attention to Denji and gestured for him to stop being a chair and follow him. This was probably Y/n's cue. He then excused himself, stood up, and waltzed toward the duo strolling ahead in the school's hallway. He was able to catch up with them. He draped his left arm over Denji's shoulder.

"Sooo, what sorta bullshit ya guys up to now fellas?" he asked.

"I'm finally gettin' a needy girlfriend!!" Denji proclaimed.

"Well, what he said," Yoshida added. "I know someone that might just do for him."

"...Huh. This is the 23rd time you've said that this month, Denji," Y/n deadpanned. "Are you sure it'll be this time?" he ended with a chuckle.

"Shut up!" Denji spat. "This time, it's for real!"

"Psh. Good luck with that sucka."

"Well fuck you too!"

Yoshida on the other hand just smiled.

---

Yoshida successfully came up with a conversation

Yoshida successfully came up with a conversation. Both Denji and he were on her left, while Y/n was on her right, eating a bar of chocolate still inside the plastic.

"Is it true you got saved by chainsawman?" Yoshida asked.

"Pretty much," Asa replied.

Denji seemed bored with the way the conversation was going already. He gazed back at her. "He saved you?"

"Oh, let me introduce you. This is Denji. I guess he wants to talk to you because he's a huge chainsawman fan." Yoshida stated.

"Seriously...?"

"And the guy on your right is Y/n." Yoshida added.

"Yo," he said, taking another bite from his chocolate bar.

"He's not much of a chainsawman fan, though I'd say he's pretty neutral."

Asa refused to look at the latter. "H-Hi..."

"Heyyyy do you like chainsawman? I'm a big fan!" Denji started.

"...Honestly, I used to hate him...but these days I'm neutral," she responded. Then her face let out a red tint. "L-Like Y/n..."

"You hated him? How come?"

Asa hesitated for a moment before glancing at Yoshida. "Should I really answer that in front of a chainsawman fan?"