Announcement

Hey. 

You're probably wondering if I'll discontinue this story judging by the ominous "announcement" as the title. Well no, no I won't. I don't plan on doing so either. The reason for this was...well, I have a lot more things to prioritize recently, and since I'm still a student, I have to focus on my studies for my benefit. I will update my stories, fear not, but it won't be as I use to. It might take a loooot longer for me to update one of my stories, albeit when I do have some free time, I'll definitely put it on continuing my stories. Writing has been fun. Learned a ton of new words and I observed that I got better at it than in my older stories. Anyway, thanks for enjoying my stories if you guys read any of them. I'm glad that this story has been the most popular out of all the ones I wrote since I have a lot of things I want to add to Chainsawman. It's been a fun ride so far.

Just a reminder: This is not a goodbye letter. I'm still in Wattpad. 

But still, I appreciate the very fact that you read my story. What was supposed to be used to cure my boredom, ended up being what I started loving, because of you guys--to write, and I improved in doing it as well.

Once again, thank you for reading my story, and don't forget to brush your teeth 3 times a day. 

Lab ya all.

(I'll continue this story, don't worry god damnit)