-10 AM-

My alarm wakes me up, loudly screaming at me from the nightstand. I get untangled from Eddie and get up. I need to shower, make coffee and eat something. "Do we have to get up?"

"I have to take a shower, you can still sleep for a little if you want."

"Can I join you?" He yawns, and stretches out on the bed.

"And make me late for work? No, Munson."

"I won't make you late!"

"Mhm sure..." I go and grab some clothes from my dresser and closet. I feel his arms wrap around me, leaving soft kisses on the sides of my neck. "Please?"

"You can't get your way so easily you know."

"I asked nicely though..." More kisses, which is making my brain foggy. He's not going to win. Don't.. give in. "You did, and I... Eddie stop it..." He sighs loudly and lets go. "Fiiiine. But once we're back home later don't expect the same courtesy." I shake my head, trying to clear the fog. "I wouldn't expect any less."

-At Family Video-

"Which movie should I put in today?"

"I dunno.. something, not terrible?" Eddie sighs and lays across the counter, staring at the ceiling, tossing a balled up paper bag into the air a few times. "My movie taste is not terrible!"

"Babe, how many times have we watched 16 Candles?" He rolls his eyes, laughing at me. "It's a good movie! You can't tell me it's not a good movie."

"It's girly, at best Steve."

"It's a drama..."

"It's a romcom. You just can't admit it."

Someone walks into the store, and Eddie sits himself up, quickly, swinging his legs over the front of the counter. Glaring at who walked in.

Tommy H, not the person I wanted to see today. "So Tyler tells me that your fag boyfriend here decided to try to stab him last week?"

"Get the fuck out of here Thomas. We don't need any more grief from any of you tools. Did Tyler also mention he threatened me?"

"Who are you calling a fag anyway Tommy? Didn't your girlfriend leave you for some girl anyway?"

"Shut the fuck up, Munson." He gets into Eddie's face, which is a mistake, but Eddie doesn't budge. "What? You gonna threaten me too? I'm not scared of you, dude. I actually pity you. Can't stand to see someone happy can you? Gotta make everyone else around you as miserable as you are."

"Eddie... Please stop..." My voice is quiet, god why am I so scared of these assholes?

He shakes his head, hopping off of the counter. "No Steve, I can't sit here and let these fucking douchebags keep controlling our lives here! You're scared to even leave the house!"

Tommy laughs, his stupid fucking laugh overpowering my ears. "He should be scared. You should be scared too Munson." He pushes him backwards, causing Eddie to stumble a bit. "I'm not fucking scared of you."

There's a loud crack sound, as Eddie's fist meets the side of Tommy's face and Tommy falls back flat onto his ass on the floor. God damnit Eddie. A weird smile appears across his face, "Oh now you're dead."

Tommy quickly stands up, grabbing ahold of Eddie and dragging him out of the store into the parking lot out front. I have to call the police. I don't have a choice. I quickly dial 911 getting the operator.

"9-1-1 what's your emergency?"

"There's a fight breaking out in front of Family Video..."

"Do you know between who so I can inform the authorities?" A truck full of 4 more people appeared out front, all instantly joining the fight against Eddie. 

"Just.. please get here soon.. I'm...they're going to kill each other. Oh shit. More guys just pulled in. PLEASE GET HERE QUICKLY!"

"We'll send someone out right away."

"PLEASE HURRY!"

I hang up the phone, and run outside. Eddie is down on the ground with all 5 guys throwing punches and kicks to his sides and his head. Fuck... fuck fuck fuck. I try my best to start pulling them off of him but a punch quickly lands to the side of my head and I am on the ground. The world is spinning, and I am seeing stars.

Shit. "Guys please stop..." I manage to mumble out, still trying to get my bearings back about me. "Get the fuck out of our town!" A voice rings in my ears. I can't tell which direction it's coming from.

I hear a familiar sound... A gun being cocked... BOOM

——————————————

A/N; I'm sorry for the cliffhanger.  I'm working on the next chapter rn so you don't have to wait forever to know.