in love (lime/fluff)

context: george is a football quarterback and clay is his boyfriend.

George had Clay beneath him in headlock as they fought for the last pizza slice that was placed on the nightstand in a cardboard box. The light in the room was bright compared to the darkness that wrapped around the city like a protective blanket.

"You had the most slices!" Clay grumbled from being suffocated with a pillow "Bitch, I got asthma!" He shouts one last time before he played dead and laid unmoving.

George scoffed and kneeled between his annoying boyfriend's legs to slap him out of his fake unconsciousness. He didn't budge.

"Are you really being a piece of shit over a slice of pizza?" He asked with a hint of laughter in his smooth voice. He lifted the pizza from the box and took a bite from it swiftly.

Clay opened his eyes and murmured a 'yes' before sitting up so his back was to the grey cushioned headboard and George is still sitting criss-crossed between his legs as he scrolled through his phone.

Clay's eyes dimmed as he stared at his lover and he licked his plush pink lips at the sight.

Never would he thought he would find the sight of someone eating cold pepperoni pizza in bright blue pajama bottoms and a wife-beater to be attractive. His hair wasn't even styled, it was simply a head of wavy mocha brown hair that dropped down since he had a hot shower. His face was pale despite spending most of his time playing football out in the sun.

Yet he was the most beautiful person the young, dirty blonde male had ever seen.

"Baby." He called without thinking.

George hummed a response without looking up from his phone and continued to chew on the pizza until he finished it all.

"Baby." Clay said again as he nudged the shorter boy with his foot.

George looked up from his phone and Clay melted on the spot. He looked so adorable.

"Did you call me just to look at me?" He chuckled and a faint blushed tinted his cheeks before fading into his milky skin.

Clay looked from his cheeks to his eyes and smiled softly, "Would you stop me though?"

George thought about it for a second with an exaggerated finger poking his chin. "Probably. I know that look and I'm trying to have a quiet evening-"

"With a hormonal boyfriend next to you?" Clay chuckled.

"What are you? A teenage boy again?" George teasingly grinned.

George slapped his hands down onto the blonde male's knees harshly and shook his head. "Right now, I would like if this certain horny boyfriend of mine would turn off the lights-"

"With pleasure."

"And cuddle me to sleep and nothing else." He slapped Clay from his dirty thoughts.

The room grew quiet as the couple stared at each other with serious expressions; waiting to see who would turn off the lights.

"Come here." Clay said with a defeated sigh. "I'll cuddle my baby to sleep... if he turns off the lights."

George amusingly grins at this and strips himself to his boxers; Clay following shortly. Clay shifted in the bed so his head would be directly on the fluffy pillows. George plopped down onto the bed and scurried under the peach-coloured covers after turning the light switch off. He then pushed himself into his boyfriend's body.

Clay's eyes closed the moment the lights went out. He wrapped his arms around his lover's waist and started to caress his smooth stomach softly.

"Wanna know when I fell in love with you?"