15

Ever since yesterdays incident i couldn't sleep well , i just wanted to dig my grave and disappear . i felt so humiliated but i shouldn't be weak and surrender to them , i haven't seen selim ever since i fell sick and i felt the urge to see him . that's why i finished lunch and went to see him .

As i got closer to his room i met the last person i wanted to see at that moment none other than esmehan .

« I was having a good day » she mocked as she walked past me but i stopped her by taking few steps back .

« Esmehan , you're acting like a child right now . what is your problem? » i frankly asked because i had no idea what her problem was with me .

« Nothing with you specifically , i just hate it when intruders become part of our family » she quickly answered me as she glanced at the girls behind her dismissing them .

« What family are you talking about » i laughed mid sentence before continuing « you've spent your whole life away and now you're acting like you care ? » her gaze narrowed as she stepped close to me .

«  I don't want you close to any of my family , nor you nor your stupid sister and as for your father i'll get rid of him too » she threatened with a smirk on her face before i laughed .

« If that's the case t, the first person you should complain about is your mother since she was the one who wanted me » she immediately fell silent before she found an answer .

« So you're saying that they forced you to marry my cousin ? » i mean technically yes but a part of me also wanted it .

« I didn't say that stop twisting my words , i love selim and never try to get between us okay? or i'll be the one who'll send you back from where you came from » i talked back to her and brushed my shoulder against her before leading my way again .

this time i felt relieved , she heard what she needed to hear for a long time .

the aghas who were guarding the door immediately opened the door for me and my eyes fell on selim who was sitting with sah sultan , she rolled her eyes as i entered .

« Your majesty , your highness » i bowed down to both of them individually .

« Come in » selim extended his hand to me and gave me a seat next to him as sah sultan was seated infront of us .

« Sah sultan you were saying » he talked again after i made myself comfortable .

it seemed like she just started talking when i came in , explains why i saw esmehan in the hallways .

« I prefer talking to you privately » she had the audacity to say this infront of me , she eyed me strangely .

« I have nothing to hide from my wife because i will tell her later anyways » selim answered her very fast as his gaze turned to me and i smiled before taking his hand in mine .

«  I have nothing to hide from my wife because i will tell her later anyways » selim answered her very fast as his gaze turned to me and i smiled before taking his hand in mine