I have no idea what's going on right now, and this whole story would be easier to read if it was from an actually smart persons POV, but we're apparently back with the villagers from the beginning.

Oh, we're lifting a curse. Sounds boring. Ooo, shiny ring, yes give us your treasures. Damn, shiny ring is now card. I want shiny. (Literally me, anything shiny appears and I just turn into a gremlin-)

"Attention, another player has cast contact on you." Gon's book said. Wait, when did the books start speaking?

"Hey! This is Kazsule. Can you and I meet in person? I really have to talk to you." Random guy said. Oh, you're the guy with a worse fashion taste then Gon.

"About what?" Gon asked. You do realize that you are quite literally talking to a book right now, right?

"A team is close to clearing the game. A group of thirteen lead by someone named Chrollo. Apparently they stole all the cards from a guy named Genthru." Terrible-fashion-taste guy explained. (Oh, what's this? Finally something that's not following the canon word for word?)

"Oh that little bitch." Killua muttered. For once I agree with Killua.

"Alright, we'll be there soon." Gon replied before closing his book. So are books basically like phones in this game?

"I say we get there, steal all their cards, and then beat the game before the troupe can." Killua suggested. Killua you're actually not being a terrible child right now. Maybe I won't have to sacrifice you to a horse god after all.

For legal reasons this is a joke. For legal reasons I would never sacrifice any of my children to a horse god. For legal reasons you should trust me.

"So do we all agree on going there and stealing the cards from these guys?" Killua asked. I'm not giving you all an option, but I agree.

"I'm fine with that." Bisky replied.

"I don't have an option anyways." Shhh, you're perfectly fine Kalluto. We probably won't hurt you.

"I don't like the idea of stealing all the cards, but we need to beat the troupe." Gon said.

A couple minutes later

"Thanks for taking the time to come out, everyone." Talking about coming out, I'm definitely gonna rainbow glitter bomb you all.

"As I mentioned via contact, team Chrollo is getting very close to beating the game. I just checked the ranking, and they're currently at 96 types. We have to come up with a strategy, and now." Terrible-fashion-taste guy stated.

"I've got a question." Killua said.

"Yeah?"

"How exactly do you check the rankings?" Oh yeah, might as well get some information before we rob these bitches.

"Oh, well-"

"Great. You don't even know how to do that? We don't have time to explain the whole game to them. So just cut to the chase, all right?" Some bitch that's probably named Karen complained. I'm going to kill you first. Actually, I'm going to give you to Feitan.

"There's no need to be so mean. All of us are here to exchange information." Terrible-fashion-taste guy replied.

"He's right, Asta. You never know. These kids just might have a bit of intel you don't." Eh, Karen suits the bitch better.

"Ha! That's impossible. They're ranked amateurs who don't even know how to use the trade shop. Don't make me laugh." I'm going to marry Feitan for torturing you.

"In the trade shop you can look at the official rankings of who has the most cards, which can be really useful. And if you pay a fee, the they'll even tell you what specific cards they have." Terrible-fashion-taste guy explained. This almost makes up for the fact that you have the worst fashion taste known to mankind. Almost.

"But just because you can get a player's name from the ranking, doesn't mean you can use contact or fluoroscopy. You gotta meet 'em for that, heh. Do you feel a little smarter now little boy?" Karen scoffed. Yes I'm aware that that isn't their name, it's more fitting though.

"Screw getting information." Killua muttered.

"Everybody hand over your cards and nobody gets hurt!"

As you can see, we did warn them. They didn't hand over the cards. We definitely hurt them.

"Wow, 93 different specified slot cards!" Gon said.

"And we got a lot of information! If we monopolize number 2, strip of beach, we can definitely beat them." Killua analyzed.

"So we monopolize strip of beach and then collect the other cards." Bisky stated.

"Alright! Accompany on! To Soufrabi!"

"..."

"You are aware that I can teleport, right?" I asked.

"..."

"Shut up."

"B-But, I-I'm n-not like o-other girls(or guys Ig)."

Lol, he shot me.

Word count: 1437

Fun Facts:

I finally got an idea that wasn't just following the cannon with some slight changes 😃

I don't know how long I'm going to make the Cuimera ant arc, but I probably won't make it last that long- Y/n would kill the king not to long after his birth honestly-

Time to make you all hate me! :)
1- I pour milk before cereal
2- Sometimes I watch anime without sound, I just read the subtitles
3- You lost the game
4- Never gonna give you up
5- I sometimes think about turning this into angst
6- I correct peoples spelling on things like, Your (You're), There (They're and Their) and shit like that, even though I definitely don't have perfect grammar
7- We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty
8- I have alarms that aren't multiples of 5 (8:17 Am for example)
9-Honestly I'm a terrible person in general