Chapter 52

"So, what are you the god of anyway?" I asked.

"Chaos, mischief, a lot of things." He replied. Should I trust the talking cat? Y'know what, sure, why not.

"What abilities do you have then?"

"Any ability, plus I'm just a very good looking cat."

"Got to agree there... Also, if you're a god... could you possibly, maybe, make me a Specialist?"

"Obviously. I could even give you a ton of abilities." Jinx replied, offended that I even asked. "No, I'm not going to." He added. Aw man!

(Creeper Aww man! So we back in the mine- I'll stop.)

"Okay, but imagine the amount of chaos it would cause."

"...No."

"It would be hilarious if one day I just randomly became stronger than everyone."

"It would be, still no."

"But the chaos!"

"No."

"But then the author wouldn't have to write fight scenes!" I pointed out.

"..No?"

"The readers would love it!"

"How the fuck can you break the fourth wall!?"

"We all know that in a couple more lines the author will make you say yes so they can be lazy."

"Still no."

...

...

"For the chaos." Told you!

And that's how Y/n became super overpowered! Haha, I swear I'm not just really lazy! I swear guys! Believe me! I would n e v e r lie to you!

After that I left Jinx alone because he needs his 'beauty sleep'. Gon and Killua were most likely to reach the 200th floor by tonight, which means I need to set up chaos for before they do. (read as: time to annoy Hisoka into helping me!)

So I went to Hisoka's room, beat up his door for a little while, stole candy from a clown, got distracted and ended up spending half the day eating candy and watching murder documentaries.

"What the fuck are they doing!? You can't just leave a body out to decompose!"

Let's just say that I was a little annoyed by how dumb everyone was. Hisoka also joined in on giving the tv murder advice. That was fun.

"Oh yeah, Gon and Killua are probably going to reach the 200th floor soon and we need to set up chaos." I said, finally remembering why I cam here in the first place.

"Any ideas then darling?~" Hisoka replied. Where the fuck is the 'what do I get out of this?' Not that I'm complaining.

"Actually yes."

{One amazing explanation of an equally amazing plan later}

"Alright~ I'll get that set up then~" Hisoka replied. I left his room, on my way to mess with Killua, as I do everyday.

"Hey Y/n! We've made it to floor 180 now!" Gon shouted.

"Nice! Do you both want to go hangout?"

"Me and Gon are busy, sorry." Killua replied, obviously not sorry.

"I'll buy you cho-"