They point to a variety of different spots where Alycia was hurt. Cuts from Marcus' knife, bruising around the girl's eyes and a stitched up deep wound done by Gunnar on Alycia's forehead.

"He hurt you and I couldn't fucking protect you! He hurt you and I couldn't fucking stop him! I fucking kidnapped you and showed you my life because I couldn't fucking kill you! I couldn't fucking kill you!

You are so innocent! So pure and beautiful! The world couldn't, cannot lose you, ever! But that sick fuck touched you and did that to you! I'd fucking kill him over and over again if I could because that bastard got let off too easy!"

Alycia watches the tears fill in Y/n's eyes as they spoke. Tears fill Alycia's own eyes listening to the words spilling from the person she loves lips.

"I couldn't fucking protect you! Why do you insist on fucking being with me? Why didn't you scream for help with that cop? Why haven't you tried to run away? Why haven't you tried to kill me or Gunnar? Alycia you are a fucking prisoner!"

"Stop, stop, stop," Alycia speaks walking over to Y/n. Y/n shakes their head keeping a straight face but the tears that slip down their face tells Alycia all she needs to know as she reaches up, cupping Y/n's cheeks in her hands again. Y/n reaches up and wraps their fingers around Alycia's tiny wrists but Alycia fights them, shaking their head, forcefully keeping her hands on Y/n's cheeks. Both of their eyes stay locked with one another's. Tears filling both of their eyes.

"I'm not a prisoner. You and I both know I haven't been for a long time..." Alycia's gentle with her words. "You didn't have control over what happened with Marcus. What happened happened. It's not your fault. It's not my fault. It was his. There's nothing I wouldn't do to be in this life with you. It sucks how it happened. Some of the things weren't great, but I know who you are. The person I love and can not even imagine a day without you Y/n. I love you...I love you. Your love protected me."

Y/n sinks her teeth into her bottom lip, looking away to try and control their tears. Alycia rubs her thumbs back and forth on Y/n's cheeks, ridding of the tears as she carefully pulls Y/n back making their eyes back on her.

"Don't hide. Please don't hide from me," Alycia whispers, focusing her eyes on Y/n's. Y/n flicks her teary eyes between Alycia's as they gently rub their own thumbs on Alycia's hands.

"I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for."

"I love you." Y/n removes Alycia's hands from her cheeks and pulls the girl into a tight hug. Y/n immediately closes their eyes engulfing the girl into the hug. Alycia doesn't hesitate to wrap her arms around Y/n, burying her face into Y/n squeezing her eyes together tightly.

They stand there for a long moment. Breathes calming. No words spoken but it's not long before there's rapid knocks at the door. Both of them jump and pull apart. Y/n eyes the front door and squints.

"Gunnar wouldn't knock," Alycia whispers as Y/n nods bending down reaching underneath the couch. When she stands back up Alycia's eyes see Y/n holding a gun. She looks away quickly and shakes her head looking at the door, several more knocks appearing.

"Alycia stay behind this wall," Y/n whispers, dragging Alycia over and placing her behind the wall before slowly quietly walking over to the front door being alert and cautious. The gun was steady ready as they get to the door. When they do get to the door, Y/n peeks through the peep hole eyes going wide as they slowly back up. They aim their gun at the door, back up slowly. As soon as they get back to Alycia they grab her hand and they take off running towards the back door.

Y/n slides the door open and pulls Alycia out. Both of them running towards the woods as shouts are heard.

"Y/n Williams stop where you are!" Someone shouted as both Y/n and Alycia stop running as cops come out from the woods, guns raised and pointed. Alycia squeezes Y/n's hand as Y/n looks around nodding.

"Y/n what do we do?" Alycia asks, her voice shaking as her own green eyes look around seeing her and Y/n being surrounded.

Y/n licks her lips as defeat floods their eyes. "Alycia, baby it's going to be okay," Y/n whispers, Alycia's head swiftly turning to Y/n's being met with their side profile.

"Y/n Williams! Let the girl go! Put down the gun! We have you surrounded!" One of the cops yell, all guns aiming at Y/n.

"Alycia walk over to that nice lady police officer ," Y/n gently whispers as Alycia shakes her head.

"No, no I'm not leaving you," Alycia says and Y/n closes her eyes briefly before reopening her eyes looking at Alycia.

"Alycia if you don't, the more time we waste just standing here, they're going to shoot. Let me protect you." Y/n's eyes shift between Alycia's green ones, nodding. "Go kitten, go. I love you." Y/n let's go of Alycia's hand and pushes her towards the cop. Alycia shakes her head, tears beginning to stream down her eyes as Y/n tosses the gun to the right side of them putting up their hands.

"Y/n no! Y/n!" Alycia screams as arms wrap around her and pull her back. Y/n keeps her eyes off of Alycia, keeping their hands up as they get down on their knees, slowly cupping their hands in their air before placing them on their head.

"Move in move in!" The cops shout. Alycia watches as cops swarm in on Y/n. One quickly pulls out handcuffs as several others keep their guns pointed at the girl. Screams and cries escape Alycia as she tries to run over to Y/n, trying to get back to the girl but the cop stops her, holding onto her tightly.

"Sh, sh. It's okay, it's okay," the cop whispers as Alycia breaks into sobs watching as a cop pushes Y/n onto the ground with a punch to the face. Y/n falls hard but lays there feeling how violently the cop grabs hand by hand cuffing them together. Once their cuffed they pull her up and another cop comes over, helping escort Y/n to the front. And as she passes Alycia their eyes glance over briefly locking with Alycia's red puffy tear filled eyes before they're forced past and to the front of the house. Alycia falling to the ground, the cop falling down with her whispering over and over, "It's okay, it's okay. You're safe now."