Chapter Five

Isabel Esmeralda Genova POV

I woke up to the sun hitting me in the eyes. I have the biggest headache from yesterday's crying. I looked at the room and no sign of Amedeo.

We might go now with plan A.

But then someone opened the door. It was one of the guards that came with us.

"Boss wants you on the beach" I nodded my head and he left the room.

I got up and brushed my teeth and took my suitcase, opened it up and took out a bikini with a cover up. The cover up was long armed and had two slits on each thigh and it was brown and black color it was pretty.

 The cover up was long armed and had two slits on each thigh and it was brown and black color it was pretty

And the bikini was brown, the top was a triangle and very pretty. It really made me look sexy and all that.

I put them on and went to the beach looking for Amedeo and found him

I put them on and went to the beach looking for Amedeo and found him. He was sitting in a beach lounge chair in his swimwear and was on his phone like always. But I looked at him from a far way and really looked at him. He had abs that popped.

I would love to lick them..

Focus bitch anyways and his biceps-

Were very big and hot.

FOCUSS BITCH. Anyways and he had wet hair. I went to him and sat next to him.

"You wanted me" I said, taking off my cover up to sunbathe.

"We should celebrate our honeymoon and not fight so I'm sorry for yesterday" He said looking at me, my eyes widened.

Did we hear it right? Did he apologize to us? Wait, that never happens isn't he the ruthless mafia leader he would never apologize to someone like us maybe it's a tactic to 'win' this deal.

"Okay I forgive you"

Not.

He then smiled at me.

Damn he has a nice smile he should smile more often.

Bitch don't fall for it.

I smiled back at him and it looked like he was pleased by that, he really thinks I accepted his apology. Ha, as if.