only nerds can spell sherades - 22

Start from the beginning

'what a fool'

"thanks for explaining yamyams," i said.

"you're welcome y/nnie. just don't tell him i said anything," he warned.

"sir yes sir," i saluted before walking back over to yachi and kiyoko.

.
.
.

pretty soon it was karasuno vs. inarizaki.

even though i'm attached to both teams, i gotta stay true to my fellow comrades.

so, before they started the match, i went out to the court.

"alright team. as your official mascot, it's my job to hype you up. so here you go: don't lose!"

i then proceeded to give them all really aggressive handshakes as a token of my appreciation.

once i had made my rounds, i turned back to them with a smile and made my way over to the competing team in order to intimidate them.

"hi guys," i said as i approached inarizaki.

"hey y/n," they all greeted in one way or another.

"girl what are you doing over here? shouldn't you be on the other side or sum?" aran asked.

"ok wow first of all: didn't realize my presence bothered you that much. second of all: i came over here to wish you all horrible luck," i grinned with two thumbs up.

"yknow you probably just jinxed yourself right?" osamu pointed out.

"nah. you'll see when we beat you," i said as i started walking away.

but before i could cross back over, suna stopped me by grabbing my arm and leaning down to say, "wanna bet?"

'holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit'

(a/n: but guys- it's the way that robot says it in the snapcube sonic fandubs k?
...
you probably have no idea wtf i'm talking abt)

i looked up at him and said, "what do i get when i win?"

he smirked.

"we'll see."

and with that he stood back up to his full height and made his way over to the guys.

'so rude smh. could've at least told me he'd get me like mcdonald's or something'

***

time skip

***

long story short, we lost.

'so much for fast food'

but before suna could come over and brag to me, coach nekomata blew his whistle and called all the teams over to the middle of the gym.

i ended up standing between tsukki and kenma.

"alright guys," he started, "that last match you just had wraps up the week. you all have done exceptionally well and i'm proud of each team for the major improvements you made. once we've had lunch, the rest of the day is yours. but don't forget to tell your coach where you're headed."