Departure

Hey there guys!!

Long time no see

And I know it's my fault😅

And I'm sorry for it😔😔

The reason because of some personal stuff and college stuff which are hectic

But anyway let's go into the story now shall we

Previously~

Boboiboy : Fine....The thing is that......

Everyone listening carefully to know what happened....

Boboiboy : (serious) I got a......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I got a Solo Mission from the higher ups......(said closing his eyes)

Everyone except Lunar and Aria  widened their eyes and tried to process the given information and then........

Everyone- Lunar and Aria : YOU GOT A SOLO MISSION!!!

Present~

Boboiboy: Uhmm...yup...(said scratching his non-itchy cheek)

Mechabot: Kid! You are lying aren't you??(clearly shocked)

Boboiboy: Hey! Why would I lie about something like this Mechabot? (said keeping an hand on his hip)

Mechabot: Then how come I don't know about this?? I'm a higher up as well kid! (said going infront of his face)

Boboiboy: Why are you asking me Mechabot?? I'm not one of the higher ups like you..If you wanna know then go and......and ask your partner or whatever.....and I'm as confused as you are! (said calmly and hesitantly)

Mechabot: (shocked a bit but hides it) Okay then I will go and confirm this myself! (floats out of the cafeteria)

{A/N Guys please tell me if making this story a bit.....you know...too much....um....how do I say this now...like making it very emotional or creating more drama like that....please tell me....I will try my best to improve myself....that's all I have to say...now onto the story}

Boboiboy: He will never change....(face palms)

Ying: How come they gave you a solo mission!? They never gave a solo mission to any of us except Fang! (said clearly confused about it)

Yaya: That's right.....why did they gave you a solo mission...(asked)

Boboiboy: How would I know about it? They just gave me and I accepted (said to them)

Gopal: huhuhuhuhu....How will I survive without my best friend....huhuhuhu (whining)

Boboiboy: Does that really matter right now Gopal?? (blank face)

Kaizo: So...when are you departing for your mission? (asked being suspicious about it)

Boboiboy: As soon as possible if you ask me....(said facing him)

TTM: What!? Why now!? (whining)

Kaizo: Hmmm....[something is fishy]

Fang: How long are you gonna leave?? (suspicious as well)

Boboiboy: For three weeks...(turned to him)

Halilintar: Alright that's long...

Fang: [he is hiding something]