Fighting over silly things

Previously~

Amato : ( still shocked by Halilintar's outburst but also tried to reply I mean tried) It- ( got cut off by Mechabot)

Mechabot : It's ok Gempa!! We know that you guys doesn't mean to say that!!!!

Gempa sends a real smile to mechabot and signs ochobot to come along with them as well....And by that they went back to their room and locked it....

Present~

Amato : (faces mechabot) why would you cut me off just now you antic piece?!?!?! (with anger on his face)

Mechabot : Huh!?!? Haven't you see what happened when you first spoke?!?! If I let you speak just things would have even more complicated lah.....

Amato : What do you mean by complicated?!?! I was just having a nice talk with my son's elementals is that wrong?!?!?!!

Everyone there gave Amato a dumb look and falls in a anime style....

Fang : I don't know that my uncle would be this dumb....

Aria and Kaizo (together) : yeah you are right....

Mechabot : You guys don't know that?!?! This uncle of yours is dumber that this...

Amato : Hey!! I'm not dumb!!!

Everyone except Amato : YES YOU ARE DUMB!!!!(exclaimed)

Amato : Hey!!! Give me some respect lah.....I'm your uncle....

Kaizo : Think for yourself uncle.....Are you sure you are behaving like an uncle should behave....

Amato : uh....um...(can't find words to reply)

Mechabot : Hahahahaha!!!! You can't even answer simple question Amato....Hahahaha...(said in middle of his laugh)

Amato : Just shut up lah.... Mechabot.........(getting irritated by his partners antics)

Fang : (says feeling helplessly) Sheesh..... even we won't fight as much as this two fight.....why do I have this type of uncles (asking himself and regretting having these two as his uncles)

Kaizo : I agree with that....(said feeling the same way while keeping a palm on his face)

Aria : Same here (let's out a sigh)

Amato and Mechabot (together) : WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!!!?

All the three kids together : YOU HEARD WHAT WE SAID LOUD AND CLEAR!?!?!

{ I know Kaizo is not a kid but he is for his parents and other family members}

Out of no where Fang's watch beeps and he taps and ochobot pops out from it...

Ochobot : GUYS!!! CAN'T YOU GUYS KEEP IT LOW!!! YOU GUYS ARE MAKING NOISES WHICH WILL MAKE BOBOIBOY AND OTHERS WAKE UP AND ALSO DO YOU HAVE A DEATHWISH OR WHAT HUH?!?!? YOU KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED AND YOU GUYS ARE STILL MAKING NOISE OUTSIDE!!! JUST GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND MAKE NOISE!!! ( said with clear anger appearing in his voice)

From the hologram Gempa speaks as well as Halilintar and Solar

Gempa : Hey ochobot!! Don't be so rough on them...they don't know that their voices can be heard inside to us right....just tell them slowly and softly...(said with a soft voice and carefully to not wake anyone up especially Boboiboy and Lunar)

Solar : What makes you think they don't know that their voices can't be heard by us?!?! when I myself came out of the room and told you guys to keep it low so that no one inside the room would be awake....so logically they do know that their voices can be heard by us....(said with his logical face and also with bored voice)