Confrontation

Previously~

Solar : [wait what?!?...how....did....he found out that I was trying to make him feel better....Ah.... that's right he can see through our feelings how come I forget about that]

Lunar goes near Gopal's bed and  adjusts himself with Blaze and Taufan and falls into a sleep....

Present~

With the others~

Ochobot : Guys what is that!?!?!!(shouts and points towards a black circle infront of the door of Boboiboy's room)

Everyone looks at the door and see a black portal.....and saw two people walking out from that.....Fang and ochobot recognised those two and exclaimed at the same time....

Fang and ochobot : Huh!?!?!!?? BOBOIBOY HALILINTAR, BOBOIBOY GEMPA...WHAT ARE TWO DOING HERE!?!??

The others look at the said people in the same except for certain two members....and they were non other than mechabot and Amato they were amazed to see two Boboiboys since it's their first time....they sure heard about him spliting into multiple copies of himself but seeing it directly fascinated them....but certain someone is not at all pleased by the hole situation....

{you guys know him right}

Halilintar : Hey....Gempa would you finish the job fast so that we can leave this place fast...I don't wanna stay here for long...(said with cold voice yet soft towards gempa and letting sparks from his hands)

Gempa notices Halilintar's irritation and do the thing they came for....and also the others are scared a little bit due to the heavy atmosphere....

Gempa : Alright...Alright.....you don't have to say that lah....(rolling his eyes with a little bit of worry) So.....(turns to fang) Fang take off that worry face now Boboiboy is just fine.....he is just a little bit stressed that's all....same goes to you all...and he is sleeping right now and asigned us to give you guys a quick note about his condition so that you guys don't worry about him and also giving you guys apologies for yelling at you before....(finish his long speech with a sigh)

Everyone sighs in relief and Fang starts another small talk...

Fang : No!! don't apologise and why do we feel bad for our own family member yelling at us....(with a little hesitation)

Halilintar : We just did what we are said to do!?!? And the information and apologies are only for you guys not for the outsiders here....(narrowing his eyes towards Amato)

Gempa : Halilintar just shut up!!! Don't disrespect people like that alright!! Learn some manners will ya!!!! (said with a angry tone)

Halilintar : Hmph!!! Like I care!! ( Sending even more sparks)

Amato : I don't know if I can speak or not but....I think it's just fine.....Gempa right???

Gempa : uh...tha- ( got cut off by Halilintar)

Halilintar : If you don't know then just keep quite!!! ( With irritation clearly visible)

Others just thinking that why did Amato just talk and made things worse....with a fear on their faces and they are just praying that everything go smoothly....

Amato : Ah.....(with hesitation said)I know you guys are angry at me but.....(with a soft voice) but I can't just leave my so- (got cut off by a yell)

Halilintar : ENOUGH!!!! (fuming in total rage and gritting his teeth and also letting very dangerous red lightening sparks around him)

Everyone there are just imagining for even more worse situation than this and just want this to be over. Even Gempa is shocked seeing Halilintar this much angry and the last time he saw him like this is when ratak'ka came....

Gempa : Halilintar just calm down please...(trying calm down his big brother and also pleading)

Halilintar : NOT HAPPENING!!!! ( his patience has broke) STOP TRYING TO CALM ME DOWN NOW GEMPA!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! SO DON'T STOP ME!!!(yelled with a commanding voice)

{Halilintar is getting even more scarier than that TAPOPS station tiger 😖😖}

Gempa : But Halilintar...Boboi-

Halilintar : I SAID STOP THEN STOP THAT'S IT NO MORE WORDS!!!(yelled at Gempa and made him quite and faces the person he wants to talk or more like confront) AND YOU!!! DON'T YOU DARE CALL YOURSELF AS OUR OR HIS FATHER!!! YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE HIS FATHER!!!

Aria : Halilintar just calm down.... don't lose your cool now.....you know boboiboy won't like that right....

Halilintar : NO WAY!!! TODAY I AM GOING TO ASK HIM!!! I WILL ASK HIM EVERYTHING THAT IS UNANSWERED FOR EVERYONE OF OUR ELEMENTALS AND FOR OUR OWNER WHO IS GETTING DEPRESSED EVERY SECOND PASSING BY!!!

By hearing the last statement everyone are suprised except Gempa who just kept a sad face on

Kaizo : What do you mean?!?! (with a shocked face)

Halilintar : YOU GUYS THINK THAT HE IS GETTING OVER THAT DAY EVENTUALLY RIGHT!!! BUT SADLY YOU GUYS ARE WRONG!!! HE IS NOT GETTING OUT OF IT AT ALL!!! AND IT IS ALL BECAUSE ONE PERSON AND THAT PERSON IS YOU!!! (points towards Amato)

Amato : I know!! I know that I am responsible for that whole thing but what can I possibly do tell me!!

Halilintar : DON'T ASK ME WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO!!! YOU HAVE TO FIND THAT YOURSELF!! AND ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF CALLING YOURSELF AS HIS FATHER!! BECAUSE OF YOU WE LOST OUR MOST PRECIOUS THING!! THAT IS NOT ONLY PRECIOUS FOR US BUT FOR EVERYONE PRESENT HERE AS WELL!! I HAVE ONLY ONE QUESTION FOR YOU!!! WHY DID YOU NO-( got cut off by a unexpected person)

??? : What's this fuss about!?!? You guys are making a lot of disturbance here... everyone is a sleep and you guys going to wake them up?!?!

Everyone except Halilintar, Amato and mechabot : SOLAR!!!!

Solar : Yeah it's me!! But can't you guys keep it low!!! (said with a low voice standing behind Halilintar and Gempa at the entrance of their room)

Halilintar eventually calms down realises what he was about to ask curses himself....Gempa notices that Halilintar is calmed so he goes near him)

Gempa : Halilintar let's go in..the work here complete..so shall we...

Halilintar just bends head down and nods to Gempa

Solar : Hey!!! guys just come in now.... (said trying to hold his own anger against their so called father) I don't want anyone to wake up from their peaceful sleep...

Gempa and Halilintar nods and walks towards their room....

Gempa : Guys see you later and sorry for his behaviour sir..( said with a apologetic smile but also unwanted smile means forced smile)

Amato : ( still shocked by Halilintar's outburst but also tried to reply I mean tried) It- ( got cut off by Mechabot)

Mechabot : It's ok Gempa!! We know that you guys doesn't mean to say that!!!!

Gempa sends a real smile to mechabot and signs ochobot to come along with them as well....And by that they went back to their room and locked it....

So

There it is

Another chapter

And I'm sorry for not updating lately...

And I hope you guys liked the chapter...

And stay tuned to know what happens next...

Have a good day/nytzz everyone

Your Author Anu

Signing off!!!