Chapter Three

The weather was transitioning to the normal autumn weather. It was chilly. Yoongi shivered at the breezy hitting his face as he opened the door to his car to be released in the parking lot of his school.

He had to hurry because Hoseok sent him a message  a few minutes ago. A message that read in the lines of, 'get to the office, asshole'. In Yoongi's opinion, it was too early in the morning to be cussing, but Hoseok had proved him wrong.

The way Yoongi walked in rushingly give him attention from other students. For this reason, Yoongi ducked his head down, not liking how he walked quickly either. But, this didn't disadvantage Yoongi from locating the office room.

When Yoongi got there, Hoseok was standing there with a unmissable scowl. He ignored the rumbling produced by Hoseok while he jammed the key into the key hole and quickly, Yoongi twisted the door open. Hoseok passed through, then it was Yoongi.

"We have a meeting for our first take in action during second period." Yoongi read out loud for a small notepad he brought yesterday, specifically for this position.

Hoseok hummed as he nodded his head, "is there anything you have an idea of? What we should talk about?" He questioned Yoongi. Not because he didn't have any ideas, no, simply because he wanted to hear what Yoongi had in mind.

Yoongi tossed his notepad onto his desk and stationed himself on the chair and scooted inward. "School lunches. Jammed fucking pack with people. The school has a lot of land and I say, we convince the people into letting the students have a choice to go outside for lunch." Yoongi said, knowing exactly what to say since this has been dreading his mind for a while now.

A hum of agreement was done by Hoseok, "I like that." He told Yoongi. He nodded his head to himself as he dived deeper in Yoongi's postulation.

Only then, Yoongi nodded back as he searched for a piece of blank paper to start working on what he forgot to advise Hoseok to, bring him to his next announcement.

"Oh, yeah, we have to plan a fundraiser for next month, October." He looked up as he spoke to Hoseok who was still processing his idea.

Hoseok's mouth opened and quickly closed, "what- for what?" He stuttered out. Yoongi stopped whatever he was doing and looked at Hoseok with a raised eyebrow, "are you sure you want to be class president? I can take the lead, if you want." Yoongi spoke, genuinely.

Observing Hoseok panic over a Halloween fundraiser frighten Yoongi to say the least. With all the evidence Yoongi has been gathering, it has made clear as water that Hoseok was not caught out for this arrangement. And he was quite worried of that.

And the expression Yoongi received from Hoseok made him figure that he was fumed by his concern. "Shut the hell up, Yoongi. I want to be open on the day of Halloween. That's all." Hoseok tonelessly said.

And yet, Yoongi kept to his opinion. Maybe he should have token the opportunity of being Class President, but the boat has sailed and there was nothing he could do about it, expect to be afraid.

With a head nod, the two boys followed into their own work, using this time as a study hall. Until, Hoseok let out a couple of sighs of boredom for that, Yoongi only glared at him multiple times, wondering what he was up to.

"I'm bored." Hoseok finally told his problem.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, he scanned through his paper and seen he could probably finish within ten minutes, so with that, he stood up and walked to the door, signaling Hoseok to follow behind.

Hoseok instantly went by Yoongi's side and together, they left the office room and began to walk the halls. Hoseok stole glance over his shoulder at Yoongi, seeing that miserable face always made him wonder, underneath that cold surface, what hid behind it?