𝟑𝟐|unrealistic

∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴

∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵

∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵

Callie woke up that next morning, her whole body stiff. The remaining Pogues, with the addition of Florence, had retreated to the Wreck after their outing to the Cameron home.

Kiara and Florence had managed to communicate with Sarah and let her in on what was going on while she was locked away. Sarah had apparently told them that she would find a way to help John B but none of them was sure of how she would do so.

Sitting up in the booth she had used as a makeshift bed, she stretched her limbs before standing. Florence and Kiara remained asleep in separate booths, neither having spoken to the other since visiting Sarah. Searching for the boys, Callie spotted them out on the deck. With a light yawn, she slid her shoes back on and went out to join them.

"I'd say good morning but things aren't looking that great," she said as she reached them.

Both of the boys frowned. They themselves had just been talking about whether or not they thought John B had been captured by the police yet. 
"He's out there somewhere. They wouldn't be patrolling for him if he wasn't," Pope told her.

JJ pursed his lips. He wanted to maintain faith that his brother was alive but it was difficult.
"Let's hope."

"You know, we were in that car. All of us except Florence," Kiara reminded them as she joined them on the deck. "They're probably looking for us, too."

"Well, that's a fun thought," Callie mumbled as she ran her finger through her hair like a comb before tying it back out of her eyes.

Pope stood up straight, no longer leaning on the bannister. "If we're gonna be outlaws, we might as well help John B. So, find him before they do?"

The boy walked over and grabbed the keys to JJ's bike before heading towards the door. The other Pogues all shared a look before JJ began to follow him, calling his name.

"I'm gonna get gas for the boat," he informed them.

Kiara nodded, "Hey, you be careful. Okay?"

The boy stared at her before turning back to JJ and Callie, "Meet me at the dock at three. Don't be late."

As Pope walked out Callie approached Kiara, confused. "What the hell was that about?" she asked, referring to the interaction between the two.

"I'll explain later," she muttered as she stormed out of the building after Pope.
"Okay, what is your problem?" she demanded of the boy.

"No problem, Officer. I'm just doing my job," he claimed bitterly as he climbed onto the bike.

Kiara stopped near the bike, pushing her hair to one side as it was tossed about in the wind. "Look, I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings."