𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬

𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨
𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨

Callie Merrick is a Pogue. When she isn't helping out in her family's shop or looking after her little brother, she is hitting the beach or hanging out at the Chateau. And now that Summer had finally arrived, they planned on making the most of every second.

But then Hurricane Agatha hits and changes everything. Her family are living paycheck to paycheck, John B has convinced everyone to join him on a treasure hunt and for some reason, the no Pogue on Pogue macking rule is starting to look more and more like a rule Callie wants to break.

JJ Maybank is a Pogue. He always seems to find himself in the centre of some sort of trouble but if he were honest, he wouldn't want it any other way; it makes life more interesting. JJ never could have guessed just how interesting his life was about to get.

And on top of that, he has to deal with the fact that he's developing feelings for one of his best friends. A best friend who he didn't realise has felt the same way for a while.

But were they willing to break one of the only Pogue rules?

Where was the fun in rules, anyway?

∴∵ JJ Maybank x fem OC ∵∴Outer BanksSeason 1

Outer Banks
Season 1

Uploaded...
02/08/2021

Started...
20/08/2021

Finished...???

𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶
Unlike most of my stories so far, this story will contain violence, smoking, profanity, alcohol, sexual content, etc.

𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚁
Although it would be awesome, I do not own Outer Banks, I only own my OCs.

If there is any confusion, please just ask.

However, the writing (outside of the show's dialogue) that is done in 'Problems', does belong to me. And so does Callie Merrick and her family.

And please don't be a ghost reader! I found that happened in a few of my stories, and it's hard to write when you feel like no one is there reading. So let me know your thoughts, tell me what you're thinking, I love to read and reply to your comments. And please vote; it only takes a second and means the world to writers!

Also - for those of you who have read my stories, you already know what you're in for; this is gonna be a slow burn. Callie and JJ will not be getting together and all that jazz within the span of an hour, because it's just not realistic! So, if you like slow burns, you'll enjoy this story (I hope).

♡♡♡
𝒲𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒻𝓊𝓁𝒟𝑒𝒾𝓉𝓎

No gifs in this story were made by me, all were found online (unless specified)

♡♡♡

And please don't copyright, even if the story sucks, I would rather it stays mine. COPYRIGHT 2021 ©WrathfulDeity