𝟐𝟓|real-life horror film

∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴

∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵

∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵

After another hour of surfing Callie, JJ and John B left the beach. They stopped by the Chateau to drop off their boards before heading out to Heyward's to collect Pope.

When he saw his friends walk in, Pope finished up what he was doing and went to say goodbye to his dad. Mr Heyward was rather cold towards the Pogues, still unhappy with them after their behaviour at Midsummers and the influence that they were having on his son. Eventually, he would move past it but for the time being, he wasn't impressed.

They got into the HMS Pogue and went out to find the girls, crossing their fingers that they would find them and the boat in one piece. When they reached the boys, the Pogues wasted no time teasing the girls.

"You forget your keys or something?" Pope called.

"You need a tow?" John B laughed. "You gotta admit it was kinda funny."

"John B," Kiara replied in a flat tone once they were close enough.

"Uh, what's that?"

"Mastermind, huh?"

"I'm always plannin'."

Callie scoffed, "Don't act like you came up with this all on your own."

The boy nodded, "Alright, I got a bit of help."

"Yeah? Well, that sucked," Sarah informed him.

JJ smiled at the two as he tossed Kiara a rope so that they could tow the boat back, "You still love us though, right?"

The girls rolled their eyes but John B hadn't stopped grinning, figuring that his plan had worked. "You still hate me?"

"A little bit," Sarah Cameron confirmed. "We're both gonna get you back when you least expect it."

"Watch your backs," Kiara warned.

"Well, I for one, welcome that challenge," Pope informed them.

"Me, too," JJ agreed.

"Oh, please, those two would be more conniving than the brain trust that is you three," Callie laughed. "I'm switching sides."

"So much for loyalty," the blonde joked.

John B sat up, "So, did you two. . ."

"Reconcile our differences?" Kiara asked, turning to Sarah. "Not even close."

"But we're. . . willing to work together," Sarah Cameron concluded.

"You know what? That's victory," John B claimed. "Alright. Are you guys ready to jack some loot?"

Kiara checked that the line was secure and then both girls climbed onto the boat. Callie could see right through them both and after years of witnessing Kiara's hate for the girl, it didn't take much to see that that was no longer there.