While We're Young

Começar do início

"So you do talk about me."

"Shut up. Don't put words in my mouth."

"You got room for something else?" Jennie stops dead in her tracks, a snarky chuckle to her shaking head and eye roll as Rosie continues, "You know, I wouldn't mind giving you a seat on my throne." As if Jennie's had enough.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck me? Yeah, you'd love to." Rosie clucks her tongue, going onward the west wing while Jennie trails behind, "Unless you're not brave enough."

"Brave enough for what?" Jennie questions, causing Rosie to look back at her with a smile growing on her face.

"A good fuck–Oh right- you've never had it."

"Oh, please. Don't act like you're such a good one yourself." Jennie steps up to the blonde.

Rosie grazes her cheek, making a point to look down at the shorter girl. "You're blushing. How cute."

"It's hot in here."

"I do like a little sweat."

"Of course you do, you're an animal."

"Will you give me a taste?"

"Is that what you do with all the girls?"

"Lick them clean? Little kittens like being cleaned up right?"

"You drool all over the place, like a wet dog."

"Take care of the mess for me?"

"Like the one you leave in class every time you fall asleep?"

"More like, every time you lift your skirt up a little for me."

"You're a fucking perv."

"Please, you want me to look at you. Isn't that right?" Rosie presses on. Jennie thought she had enough room to compensate for the space closing between them, but her back hits the cold lockers as Rosie inches closer. "You pass my way in the halls, sit across the cafeteria from me just so I can get a nice view of your panties."

"I figured you liked to stare, but I didn't know you took such pride in it." Jennie owns up to her eyes, not daring to be the first to break away.

"You're just a mysterious little black cat aren't you?" It's deeper, intimidating as it slips out of Rosie's lips.

"Is that why you're so interested in me?" but bold and firm out of Jennie's, "They say black cats are a bad luck charm."

"Look who's getting big headed now." Rosie steps back, continuing down the hall for Jennie to follow.

"If it were any other girl you would've walked away and yet here you are, still pursuing."

"Calm down now, I haven't asked for anything too serious."

"You wouldn't be here just to help me get my backpack."

"So if I asked you out on a date with me," Rosie looks at Jennie, "would you say yes?"

Jennie looks away. "Maybe."

"You are easy," she smiles.

"I didn't say yes," Jennie nearly snaps.

"Well, you can say no and that's it. You don't get anything then."

"It's hardly a loss."

"I feel bad, you're missing out."

"On what? Going to parties, getting drunk, doing drugs and running from the police?"

"Like I said, you could get a good fuck. Better do it while we're young."