Sana

I walked over to his desk and just plucked his hair. Yeah I randomly plucked his hair. He turned around to look at him.

" What'd you do that for?! " 

" Oh nothing. " 

I quickly ran away, hopped into my car and sped towards the hospital. I met them at the entrance and found them with Cha-Sung, Jungwoo and Ji-Won with them, looking confused. 

" Eomma what's going on? " 

" Be grateful we even get to skip school. " 

" So? What are we doing at THE HOSPITAL on a SCHOOL DAY and school hasn't even ended? " 

" Who would like to offer one of their strands of hair to me to do a DNA test? "

" DNA TEST?! ONE OF US NOT YOUR CHILD OR WHAT?! " 

" NO You're all my biological children. I just need it, for something important. "

Cha-Sung reached into her hair and plucked out a strand. I thanked her and ran to the doctor. I gave him Kyung Woo or Jungkook's hair.

" Can we get the results now? "

" We can try. Please wait here. " 

All of us waited nervously in the waiting room for the dna test results. After 2 hours, the doctor finally came back out. 

" So? What's the result? " 

" Mr Jeon and Cha-Sung are... 99.998 percent related. " 

" Wait.... " 

" If that was Kyung Woo's hair... And we took Cha-Sungs hair.... And they're 99.998 percent related... So Kyung Woo is Jungkook. "

" Yes that's exactly it. " 

All of us stayed quiet for a good minute. AND SCREAMED. 

" KYUNG WOO IS JUNGKOOK!!!!!!! " 

" BUT JUNGKOOK IS DEADDDD!!!!!! " 

" I GUESS HE'S NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! " 

" WHAT DO WE DO?????????????? " 

" I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! " 

" CALL HIM!!!!!! SANA YOU'RE THE BOSS! CALL HIM TELL HIM TO COME ALL THE WAY HERE!!!! "

" YESSIR!!!!!!!! " 

I punched in Kyung Woo or now, Jungkook's phone number and screamed into the phone. 

" KIM KYUNG WOO GET TO SEOUL INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!!!!!! " 

In less than 5 minutes, he appeared at the waiting room door, panting. 

" Yes boss what is it? " 

I shoved the piece of paper into his face and he looked confused. 

" Remember how I plucked your hair just now? It was for this. Look, you're 99.998 percent related to my daughter, well OUR daughter. " 

" No this doesn't make sense. " 

" It makes a whole lot of sense. YOU. CAN STOP PRETENDING YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING JUNGKOOK. " 

" You know.. We're just gonna... give you guys a few minutes... " 

The gang left, even the doctor. It was just me and him. 

Kyung-Woo

" FINE!!!!!!! I WAS PRETENDING!!!!!! IT WAS MY DOCTORS INSTRUCTION!!!!!! IF I WENT BACK TO NORMAL, HE'S GONNA KILL JIWON, JUNGWOO, CHA-SUNG AND YOU!!!!! " 

I didn't even look at her until I felt her hug me. 

" I miss you.. 8 years Jungkook. 8 years. "

" I know. I tried to hide. BUt he forced me to go to the company and apply for a job with a fake name. Not even the employees realized I look like the actual boss. Some workers they are. " 

" Forget them. Jiwon, Jungwoo, and Cha-Sung are still shocked that well... You are you. So you need, to get out there, and give them a big hug. " 

I hugged her first and walked towards the door. I opened it and outside stood my children, my best friends and they're wives, some are crying, some are shocked, some I can tell are sceaming on the inside. 

" I'm sorry. " 

-----------------------------------------------------