5

Soojin

THAT ONE FAMILIAR BUNNY SMILE HAS APPEARED IN FRONT OF MY EYES HOW CAN THIS PERSON NAMED 'KIM KYUNGWOO' NOT OUR JUNGKOOK? Their features are exactly the same. Their voices and.. THE SMILE. 

" This. IS. JUNGKOOK. THE OWNER OF THIS VERY COMPANY!!! " 

" What? I don't own any company. And my name isn't Jungkook. I told you many times, It's Kyung-Woo. " 

I can tell Sana had has enough but she won't show it, the inner anger and sadness I tell you. IF JUNG WOO JI WON AND CHA SUNG SEE THIS KYUNG WOO THEY WILL ALL GO APPA?! AND THEN WE DIE. I don't know how to explain.

" You know what? Kyung Woo just. Go back to work. " 

" Yes ma'am. " 

Jungkook or Kyung Woo left and Sana just stood there. 

" You good? "

" GOOD? GOOD? NO I'M NOT GOOD. THAT IS JUNGKOOK. NOT SOME SORT OF KYUNG WOO. WHAT IS THIS? But it can't be Jungkook, he died. HE DIED. WE SAW HIM GET BURIED. HOW- " 

" Chill girl chill. " 

" We don't know if that is Jungkook, but he does resemble Jungkook 100%. " 

" Take a DNA test? See if this Kyung Woo is Jungkook or not. " 

" How does that help? " 

" Take his DNA, with either Ji won, Jung Woo or Cha Sung's DNA and see the percentage of the match (idk what I'm typing). " 

" YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!!!! " 

" How though? Getting his DNA? " 

" HAIR. His hair. We need to somehow, get his hair. " 

" You know what? I'll do it. For my husband. " 

" GO. WE NEED IT. NOW. WE WILL BE AT THE HOSPITAL WAITING. " 

" YESSIR. " 

Sana

If he is not Jungkook, I will never put any more damn trust in myself. Ever again. Because I thought my dead husband was alive, but just another name, but he claims to be KYUNG WOO. While he was working I decided to do something and take action. I will pluck his hair. 

----------------------------------------