Chapter O.1

Kibutsuji Muzan stared at the cowering woman in front of him, his face carefully blank. Raising a hand, he controlled his blood cells inside her and made her walk right to him.

Tilting his head, Muzan placed a hand on Tamayo's head and then-

Splat!

He decided to not take any chances this time around.

Brushing out the sleeves of his black yukata, Muzan turned to stare calmly at his remaining upper moons.

"Nakime."

The demon shook and fell to her knees, shaking. Out of the corner of his eye, he watched upper moon 2 curiously squat down next to what remained of the betrayer and poke at the fading ashes and blood. Wrinkling his nose, he focused back on Nakime.

"Who. All. Did. You. Pull. Back."

Shuddering Nakime decided to honestly answer all that she could, "All the uppermoons, the hashiras, the boy with the hanafuda earrings, and if I'm not wrong, his demonic sister too, Muzan-sama." She chose to not mention how she'd felt other presences fall through her doors, presences she couldn't identify. She knew for a fact that her master probably had an idea, but she couldn't bring herself to mutter out her errs.

Muzan took a deep breath, barely holding himself back from crushing this stupid woman's head.

He had been brought back.. right to that monster, and that too not in his original body, but to his body during the sengoku era!

The only reason he spared Nakime was because he knew no one amongst them stood a chance against that monster, and because Nakime was the key to their return.

Immediately Muzan started planning.

"Nakime, this is your final chance, I do not understand how you messed up so much or how you even did such a feat, but I want you to track down the demon who conquered the Sun and find a way back to our time, and I want the rest of you to track down the hashiras and Kamado Tanjiro. The creators of the original breath are already here, those hashiras will pose double the threat. We need to increase our ranks." As he said this, he looked at his new uppermoon 6, his intent obvious.

The uppermoons bowed as they vanished with the strum of the biwa strings, a certain demon in a purple yukata pursing his lips as he clenched the hilt of his demonic katana.

Muzan chose to ignore this as he made plans to visit a certain mountain and a certain headquarters.

If they were there... Perhaps he could nip the problem in the bud this time.

And oh, if what he'd seen from the memories of his Tamayo were right.. the demon girl will turn human soon..It didn't matter though, he will find her and make her a demon again come hell or heaven, then he will force her to conquer the Sun.

This time he will make sure he never meets that monster again.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

hehe, so now u r well aware who all are ur love interests hm? Yes, muzan is in his body during the sengoku era, the tamayo he killed was of the sengoku era, and he had already killed the taisho era tamayo, thus knowing that nezuko was being cured. Being in his old body is disadvantageous but now he has knowledge of many events and his memories + his upper moons and his infinity castle. But as a  disadvantage he also has to face the taisho era hashiras who also have future knowledge and Yoriichi all over again too, thus him full on avoiding Yoriichi to quietly snatch up Nezuko.

Well well, wonder what kokushibou is feeling..