Ch 7. I'll Take All The Shit. Of Course.

Start from the beginning

But my heart is pure. How am I going to do?! I am not used to having a hot guys company! I'll definitely freak out! I've never once dated a guy! And he just casually took away my first kiss like that! How am I supposed to face him now?! I turned to Mizu.

"Think of a way to get me back into my body!" I screamed. She grinned a bit with a stupid "I-don't-know-how"-smile. Then I bursted, crying. He's going to use me and take all my firsts!

"Mizu!" I yelled.

She jumped when I screamed loudly with the stupid squeky voice that's she's not used to.

"Constance... I may have gotten my name Mizu that means water in japanese, as one of the four elements which is the sign from God that all these stuffs are true and make me believe in this but I am no magician! Only God can fix this, and the reason you can't return to your body is that he wants you to stay there! He purposely put you and Manie in the same generation, when you're not even supposed to be that!" she explained. I cried even more.That's so stupid.

Mizu and Manie had stayed with me all evening, an comforted me. I calmed down and they told me that everything was going to be alright.

"And you're going to school with us tomorrow too!" Manie said. Oh. I forgot that. School huh?

°°°

When I finally got back to California, I stepped out of the limo and went into a hotel. Though I was gonna need go buy an apartment when I'll go to school here too. But that's no problem, since Manie was so rich.

I reached the school and saw the gate. The gate I've been passing every schoolday. It felt like I was back in my normal body, even though I fet how high up I was because Manie is so much longer than me. Everyone wasö looking at me. That's embarrasing. Suddenly, a celebrity decides to enroll into school huh? Though, I wouldn't care.

I went to my homeroom and got introduced to everyone. I saw Manie, and she looked slutty again. My friend Diana was talking to her and Manie looked at her with a "Uh-Why-are-you-talking-to-me?"-look. I sat right next to her, happy over being able go watch over her. And I also saw that some guys were looking at Manie(with my body) surprised that I looked good, showing off my legs and breasts. I felt the urge to cover it all up, telling everyone that there's nothing to see. But of course I didn't do it.

As soon as the class ended everyone surrounded me, asking me to write an autograf ad take pictures or whatever. They were desperate. It's amazing how people can get so worked up because of a celebrity.

I nearly approached Diana, used to always being with her. I could see how surprised she was over seeing my body like that, because she knew that I'd never wear clothes like that.

School's creepy sometimes. Everyone was watching over my actions. I sharpened my pen, while the whole class looked. Maybe it's just me but it felt like they were writing down what I did.

"Sorry for being late!" someone shouted, opening the door.

I dropped my pen. That "someone" was not just anyone. That was Zach! I panicked. Looking at Manie I saw how she, too panicked. But once she saw my face she calmed down. Oh yeah, I'll take all the shit right? Zach was smiling at me. He knew that the last person I wanted to spend time with all day is him. And I have be with him ALL the time because of that stupid scandal. "Oh my god it's Zach!" was going through all the girls minds. He saw how furious I was and sat next to me. Before he sat down he kissed my forhead, knowing that I hated it and couldn't just reject him after he said that we're dating.

I was shaking, wanting to punch him.

"Zach... Why are you here?!" I whispered, shaking even more because I couldn't control my anger.

"Baby..." he said loudly so that everyone would year, with a sweet tone.

"I heard from Lisa. And I don't want to leave you at school without me with you!" Everyonr let out a "aaaw"-sound but from their angle they couldn't see how he had those evil eyes. But I do understand why he's doing this. I mean, Manie killed his sister. If someone killed Mizu(even though she's totally weird) I'd definitely seek revenge.

He smiled, and I could tell he wanted another challenge. Interesting.

"Who's the best in school?" I asked.

"That, and..." He let a big pause flow through us. "who can stand acting like a couple longest." No, that won't work. I cried floods when he took my first kiss, and if we act like a couple we have to do even more than that. But. I never turn down a challenge. I have to try.

"It's on."

_________________________

I've noticed something... For those who also read my other story "Switch It On!" I found something that's similar to this. Both have sister that has been killed! Shit, I didn't even notice that! I can't use the same idea all the time...! But for now I guess I have to...