Chapter 2. My Dream Has Come True

My reflection didn't move as I did. It didn't do anything I did. That can't be me. Mizu looked at my reflection.

"M-Mizu! W-what's happening?!" I stuttered. She turned her head to me and her eyes widened.

"M-Mizu!" I screamed trying to make her talk to me. She pointed at me and my reflection.

"You two have... switched bodies."

The reflection of me finally looked up. She showed me an expression I've never seen on my face and then looked into my face and screamed.

"Explain this!" she yelled.

"If you calm down and come to my room I'll tell you both what have happened to you two." Mizu said calmly. I nodded and followed her. There was the cute little Chihuahua besides my shoe’s that kept following me.

"Come on Manie." Mizu shouted to my reflection. She slowly stood up and walked slowly.

..................................................................................

"You two has switched bodies." she explained ghastly.

"We know that!" we screamed. She smiled.

"Let me explain from the whole beginning, please." We kept quiet to let her speak.

"When God cerate’s a new life, he uses a old bodies. He freshens it up and changes the DNA. It's only the count of moles on the bodies he doesn't change. Every time he create a new DNA after he freshens up an old body he always puts a new mole. Constance and Manie, you two have moles on the exact spot. Without Manie, who has an extra mole on the collarbone that Constance doesn't have. That means that you two are using the same body. It's actually impossible but something wrong must have happened. So Constance, you're not even to supposed to be living. Well at last not in that body." We looked at each other and got confused.

"When God make's a body re-use-able he takes a soul, and attaches itself to the body. Then the soul will be in that body forever fully attached no matter what. But... when there's two same bodies as yours then the souls got confused and mixed up the bodies. And attached to the closest body that was just as a twin body. And this is why you two has switched bodies."

"Is this fucking Freaky Friday?!" My reflection- I mean Manie(in my body) said in a high pitched tone.

"Kind of, but this is more logic." Mizu explained. Wait. If Manie is me then... I am Manie. I am Manie" One of the best teenage singer and hottest to. Though she's quite famous for her arrogant and bragging attitude. But still. My dream is granted. I am a singer.

"Give me back my body!" Manie cried and started shaking my shoulders.

"H-H-How do I get back to my old body?!" I tried saying but stopped a few times because of the shaking.

"I don't know." Mizu grinned.

"What the hell!" Manie swore and stared crying. Wow. I didn't know I looked like that when I cried.

"What should we do then..." I started thinking. Mizu saw how excited I got when I knew that I finally had become a singer.

"I think-" she suggested letting me have it my way. "That you two act to be each other while I find a way to get you two back to your own bodies." My face shone up.

"No!" Manie screamed. "I have a live concert tomorrow!" she cried even more.

"You'll ruin my concert!" she screamed pointing at me. I sighed. I've listen to all her songs. And have memorized all of them.

"Which of your song are you going to sing?" I asked.

"Fade, Home, Angel, Don't Go and Say it..." It looked like she had lost hope.

"I know them all."

"Who doesn't?" she bragged.

"I mean, I can sing them." I said with a dark tone.

She got quiet. "I can sing them at the concert." I repeated because I thought she was one of those who are really slow with understanding.

"Okay. But your sister better find a solution fast." she cried and more tears fled onto her cheeks. I felt sorry for her. I'd definitely get upset if someone I didn't even know was going to stand in instead of me.

"If it'll make you feel better I'll show you if I can sing them well." She nodded and took some tissues. I put on the music and the beat started, I started tapping my knees with the beat. Then I felt it. This fantastic feeling I get every time I sing except that I could continue now and didn't have to pause everywhere because of this beautiful trained voice. She looked amazed. I could even tell that she thought it was better than her real singing.

So now... I am Manie. A super hot superstar who has over ten albums, over 20 million fans and I couldn't feel happier. Hello new life!

_________________________________________

Vote, comment and maybe even fan? :)

Editor's Note: Comment if anything seams off or something is spelled wrong and I try to fix it as fast as possible! :)