Ch 6. We're Dating Now?!

helluuuuuu :-) Actually, I had made a stupid mistake in this story(i had pressed restricted, not knowing what it is) and had my best friend, MidnightRose18 help me out. unfortunately we had no other choice but to delete the old one, and make a new one causing all the votes dissapear(not that I had any...)

But it's a new start right? :-D Be sure to comment, and vote! and please help me out by suggesting to friends? :-)  

_________________________________ 

The spotlight turned everywhere with different colors and I could barely see. I could only see his grinning face in front of me. "Fuck off." was all I had in mind. We started singing in the chorus and I had my eyes glued on him with intensity that only had compete inside it. He had his gaze full of it too.

Then we neared his solo part. That's where we started out the battle. He smiled at me when singing his part, and then my part came and I dragged away my gaze and looked into the audience. They had lightning toys or whatever they are called and shook it with the rythm. Then the rythm got faster, and faster and I sang loud, a solo fill-in part while Zach at the same time sang the chorus.

As we neared his part again, I was defeated. He started dancing. I can't dance! He was breakdancing and I couldn't take my eyes off him. As he spun around on the stage he threw victorious faces at me, everytime he was spinning at my direction. He saw how defeated I was. This is one of his talents. He's actually more famous for being a dancer than singer. When he was done so was the song. I smiled at the audience as they screamed.

"Encore! Encore! Encore!" they shouted. I looked at Zach and he nodded with the same expression. I have another shot then.

When his dancepart came - the part I lost at, I hadn't decided what to do to defeat him. My big talent is singing, and that's it. I had to do my speciality. As he danced I put in some yeah's and oh's with deep tones that go up and down. I saw his face for an instance and he was surprised. It was a great feeling. It ended again and I looked at him, saying that it's a tie. He made an annoyed sound, while I was happy even if I didn't win. He went off the stage I looked around me. They screamed and I heard a song titel. I decided to sing it.

Best feeling ever. No kidding, okay? It sounded so good, and I could use the voice however I wanted. That song ended and they screamed my name.

"Manie! Manie! Manie!" and so on. Until it hit me. That's not my name. My name is Constance. Not Manie. I didn't work for this. Manie did. All the hardwork of training this voice and then I get it? For doing nothing?! Tears fell down my cheeks. I don't deserve it.

Everyone suddenly got worried. I knew that I couldn't ruin Manie's reputation and had to smile, tricking them that it was tears of happiness. They screamed her name even more and louder, reminding me more and more about her. Then Zach suddenly got on stage.

"What are you doing up here?!" I hissed. He had this face without any emotional in it. Then he turned into the devil again. He wants another battle.

"W-Wha-" I stuttered. He smiled even wider and put his hand on my waist. Then he leaned towards me and whispered gently into my ear.

"Payback-time." he said with an amused tone. I had to get off his grip before he could do anything. His big hands were strong and I couldn't even move. What is he going to do?!

Then the audience screamed. Really loud. Well, that us to be expected. I could feel his lips onto mine. It was a gentle kiss, not a wet one that I had expected. I tried pushing him away from him with my hands, but couldn't even make him stop. He knew that I disliked it and kept it up, starting to stick in his tounge. Oh god. Not that I disliked it, but this is a personal thing. He just stole my first kiss. And now you can see my first kiss being taken away in TV.

He let go and I nearly fell but he grabbed me, and pushed me into him. He took a microphone and I could feel his breath.

"I just wanted to tell everyone that Manie and I are dating." The whole concert was completely shocked. I too. My jaw nearly fell down.

It's his revenge on me. 

___________________________________________ 

I am spending a lot of time in front of my cellphone nowadays :-D it's actually funnier to write the chapter in your phones I think :-)

and lots of thanks to my friend MidnightRose18, who knows about sooooo much of thing I don't get and is always there for me when I need her most. Thanks for helping me babe <3

Also, I want to thank someone(yes, I am stupid enough to forget the name) for doing a really good cover for me. It means a lot since mine are ugly ones done in paint. But really, thanks.

Next chapter comes the day after tomorrow(I update both of my stories everyday, that means switch it on at monday, did i just become Manie c? at tuesday, switch at wednesday and on and on, you get it right?:-)

aldo, i need to thank MidnightRose18 again becaude I don't feel that it's enough. she's actually sitting up late at night and helping me out while i am relaxing and sleeping. She's doing the hard work and I think you should know it.

swedish to MidnightRose18 - Kör hårt älskling, du äger som fan som hjälper mig. Jag är skyldig dig en stor kram och en choklad från espresso house. vi får träffas så snart som möjligt!

The Voice I Wantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें