Ch 7. I'll Take All The Shit. Of Course.

Finally an update on this one! It's been on hold since two weeks when I discovered some technical problems. But I recently fixed it, and got a new cover! Also, changed the name. I thought this was better, that's why :-)

Please comment and vote! Maybe fan? and i'd be the happiest person in the world of u recommend to friends :-)

- Cellinda

_______________________

"ZACH AND MANIE DATING" was on all of the covers of the gossipmagazines. I sighed. Wat the hell was that? It can't be that Zach actually likes Manie right? I buried my face into the pillow.

"Constance!" I didn't even react. I've gotten used to the name "Manie". Even though I didn't really enjoy being her.

"What Mizu?" I asked irritated. She had brought a unknown girl that was standing behind her. She had darkbrown hair, that was a bit wavy. And she looked like a slut. To me she does, but that kind of style is normal to pretty girls. She was wearing a tubedress that belonged to the beach, with a bikini under it. I looked at her face, realising something.

That's me. That's fucking me! What the hell had Manie done to me?! Is she going to school tomorrow like that?! She saw how furious I was and backed some steps.

"What the hell have you done to me?!" I yelled. She looked away with a grin.

"I just don't want to be ugly..." That was her stupid excuse. What kind of excuse is that?!

I was going to slap her but Mizu stopped me. I wish this never happened. This body is so weak! I always went to the gym before and even though this body do it too, it's really weak compared to mine. I calmed down after Mizu let me go. I had to ask her about that.

I

"What happened between you and Zach?" She froze when hearing his name. I saw it in her eyes, how much she didn't want to talk about him.

"Just some stuff...-" She was just about too turn her 9 inches heels and walk away but I grabbed her.

"Tell me or I'll let out a hundreds of times more bigger scandal than the drugthing." She immediately looked at me with a furious face. I could tell that she was mad that I just threatened her on her career.

"Hey, don't pull that face you just made me look like the cheerleader in my school." Though, I couldn't deny that I looked somehow good. In a slutty way. I always hide my curves with baggy clothes. She sat on the bed, giving up on escaping because she knew she'd never be able to escape from me. Mizu just sat at the corner, listening.

"I kind of... killed his sister."

She what?! I didn't have anything to say. I only felt the breeze when my mouth was open. Luckily, she kept on.

"I wanted to make him my boyfriend when I had a duet with him and I tried getting closer. Then I met his family, and his sister... She was ten years old and loved my songs. I would give her tickets and she came to my concert. Then there was an accident. I saw her in the crowd, and she got harassed. But I had to keep singing or else there would bring much attention. So I kept singing, not caring about her. And then... I kind of forgot her when the concert was over and those strangers took her."

Silence. That's horrible! Shit! She just let those disgusting humans rape his sister! And god knows where she is now!

"And now he'll take revenge, by making my life miserable. He'll do anything you dislike! Since he declared his hatred I got really scared and I actually don't have any thoughts of making him my boyfriend." But she was smiling. Because it was me, who's going to be his victim! That's why he kissed me. He knew that she'd never want him as a boyfriend, and made that. And now I am going to take all the shit?!