Chapter 29: Adorable

Start from the beginning

His eyes close as he hugs me from the side, and I turn over, facing him, hooking my leg over his waist. With his small tilting grin, eyes closed, and hair messy, he looks like a puppy.

"You're such an idiot." 

A beat passes. "I'm your idiot."

~~~

Later, after I finally convince Ash to let me put my pants on and take me home, he drops me off at my dorm room door. 

"I'll see you in maths." He grins, looking down at me. 

"And your stupid friends." I smile.

"Yes. But they are the only stupid ones. Not me. I'm your boyfriend." He smiles.

"I agree with the latter. But you are stupid too." I smirk.

"Whatever. I'm just happy to be your boyfriend." 

I fluff his hair out. "And I'm happy to be your girlfriend." 

He beams, putting an arm on the wall beside my head. "I'll see you later then, girlfriend."

He kisses me softly, barely brushing my lips. I grab his hoodie neckline and pull him in for a proper one. He kisses me back and we find a calm rhythm. His tongue brushes my lips and I refuse to open my mouth. If I do, we won't be stopping anytime soon. 

But I am easily convinced.

I gently rub my tongue against his, and he groans quietly. Somehow, I manage to pull away without getting too carried away. 

"Bye, boyfriend."

~~~

Surprisingly, when I walk into my dorm room, I find Maia there lying in my bed.

"Hey." I shrug my bag off. 

"Um, hello? What happened with Ashy boy?" She grins.

"Well, uh-" I flush.

"You kissed, didn't you?" She squeals.

I blush harder, glancing at the ceiling. "Yes, we did."

She squeals again.

After telling her everything and filling her in, she can't stop smiling.

"You guys are so cute! I love it. Have you told your friends yet?" 

"No, not yet. I will when I see them in class, though." I reassure her.

"Good. I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks, Maia. You've been a great help."

"Okay, now you should change, it's almost time for your classes."

~~~

After Maia rifles through my closet, she settles on a super cute brown skirt and a short fluffy jacket and white tee underneath. It's really cute.

"Wow. I'm impressed." I say, looking at my reflection.

"Yeah, yeah. I know I'm good. Now, go get your man!" She yells, pushing me out of the door.

I laugh and grab my bag on the way out, saluting her with my middle finger. "Bye, b!tch."

"Byeee!" She slams the door, locking me out. 

Since Maia is only visiting, she doesn't do much all day, just chilling and having a break from life. I envy her. 

I practically skip to class, giddy and happy, and when I see my friends they all laugh. 

"You fvcked him, didn't you?"

"Peyton! Stop!" Jadi slaps her arm.

"What? You can tell." Peyton grins.

"Yeah, bet they did all sorts of kinky sh!t," Alice smirks.

I tell them about everything that happened, from the prom to backstage, to Ash's speech and going back to his house, and the morning.

The whole time, they squeal clap and cheer.

Jadi especially freaks out when I tell them about what Ash said about kissing me even if I had a spider in my mouth.

"That's so cute and weird!" Jadi laughs.

Peyton freaks out about his hand tracing mine when he walked passed me backstage. 

"That's straight out of a movie, bro! I want that!" 

And Alice loved the details about our hot makeout sessions. 

"AHH! Couple freaking goals!"

We settle into our math class, and I spot Ash as he walks in through the doors. He takes his usual seat, but not after making direct eye contact with me and winking.

The whole lesson goes on, with my friends whispering, his friends talking their normal sh!t, and me and Ash stealing glances at each other.

The whole thing is so unbelievable. I can't believe I did the stuff I did at his house last night.

He smirks when he notices me staring, and I roll my eyes. "You wish." I mouth silently at him.

He chuckles. "I do." He mouths back.

I smile and look away. When I look back, I see that his friends are talking to him. 

He looks at me, as if for permission, and I nod, knowing he'd want to show me off.

He says something to them and they all look at me, so I pretend I'm not looking.

They start to call my name teasingly, and Ash repetedly tells them to shut up.

~~~

imma keep this short and sweet

HHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAAHAHAALKEJRGSBVNKDOIEGHBJNDKCD

- red