chapter 22: problems everywhere

Start from the beginning

Y/n: you've got to be kidding me!

Ozpin: be careful out there!

As if the entire world was being manipulated a platform appears around the giant monstrosity as y/n is standing on the platform as it tries to flatten y/n but y/n dodged out of the way and slashed at the hand which caused the giant to roar in pain as it suddenly broke a piece of the platform off as smaller monsters appeared on the platform which forced y/n to fight the monsters while avoiding the giants attacks and being sure to damage it whenever it leaves an opening and after damaging the giant enough it's body begins to crack as multiple arms break from the shell of the creature to reveal a even larger creature within as it broke the platform causing y/n to fall into the courtyard as the beast falls to the center of the courtyard as y/n summoned his katana as the Monster roars but little does y/n know is that a bone like material is starting to form around y/n's face.

Y/n: this day just keeps getting worse!

The creature swung one of it's arms, which turned into a blade which was heading towards y/n and being quick on his feet y/n positioned himself as he was pushed back as his sword was blocking the attack. The creature then retracted his arm as y/n was breathing heavily when he noticed that he couldn't move one half of his body.

Y/n: what the?

Kohãi:k...kid!....ca....an....yo...ar...e!

(Y/n pov)

I was suddenly feeling a lot of pain as i was yelling in pain as if my very soul was being ripped apart as half of my vision seems to be some sort of inverted color as i collapse to the ground holding my head in pain as i noticed that the other half of my vision is slowly becoming inverted before everything went black.

(3rd pov)

Y/n suddenly collapsed to the ground as a mask with only eye holes is on y/n's face as the giant creature went still before it started to fall apart as if something sliced into it and before it could roar in pain it's head explodes as the headmasters and ironwood watch in shock.

Ozpin: oh no....

Sirzech: it's got him.

Y/n slowly stood to his feet as a line formed where the mouth would be but the line went from one side to the other like a psychotic smile before the lines split as a pair of disturbing teeth are seen where the line was before it split as a psychotic laugh is heard from y/n as his sword looked withered and mutations on it that looked like pitch black ant pincers as they click against the metal of the sword as bubbles seemed to form on y/n's back which suddenly popped as what seems to be skeleton wings of a dragon shot of y/n's back as a sort of light seems to envelop the wings giving them a spectral look as the corrupted y/n looks at the headmasters.

Nezu: uh oh.

Before the corrupted y/n could attack a fist socks him in the face and that fist belonged to all might.

All might: YOUNG MAN JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!!

All might then noticed that y/n wasn't launched by his fist as he turns his head towards all might as his iris was a yellow color with a primal look in his eyes before all might was socked in the gut causing him to slide a few feet backwards as all might gasped for breath from the hit as the mist suddenly started to converge around y/n before it solidifies and hovers into the air as cracks started to appear on it as a dark aura starts to flow out of the cracks as team ORC and the student council arrive.

Rias: what is this dark energy!?

Sona: i don't know but whoever this energy belongs to isn't friendly.