chapter 2

(We last left off with rias saying she knows who has it lets continue shall we?)

(3rd pov)

We see the ORC, RWBY, and JNPR was outside a door that looks better than the others. Rias then walked up to the door and tries to open it only to find out it is locked and checks under the mat and there is no key there

Rias: what but he always keeps a key under his mat.

Ruby was confused on what rias meant by that.

Ruby:what do you mean

Weiss looks at the door and sees the name tag on whose dorm this is and corrects rias.

Weiss: rias this dorm has been empty for a while the name tag is r/n (random name) they already graduated

Rias blushed in embarrassment and said.

Rias: sorry i thought they was still here

Rias then sighed in defeat and says.

Rias: it's best we head back to our dorms we have classes tomorrow.

After rias said that each team split up and went to their dorms when suddenly a scroll started ringing.

Yang: ruby who is that on the scroll

Ruby: i don't know yang let me see who it is.

When ruby checked her scroll it wasn't even ringing which confused ruby and her teammates.

Blake: well whatever it's best we get sleep.

After team rwby got change into there pajamas they got in there own beds and went to sleep

Timeskip brought to you by....the most useful tothbrush

Your pov

After you woke up you washed up and changed into some fresh school clothes that covers the phantom ruby and decided to put the mask on and what surprised you is the mask transformed into sunglasses.

You:huh that's neet.

After getting your emotions together you head towards ports class without bumping into your bullies which surprised you as well. When you reach ports class you immediately take your seat that is upfront.

Port: ah i see you are early y/n

You:wait im early?

Port:why yes by ten minutes to be exact which i admire in my students

After your conversation with port students start to walk in and ignore you taking their respective seats and ORC walks in with rias looking very conflicted which caught ports attention

Port: ms. Gremory is there something wrong?

Rias: no no nothing's wrong professor its just i haven't got that much sleep.

Port just shrugs it off and tells rias to sleep more early and before the time for class to officially start team RWBY and JNPR barge in panting out of breath.

Port: at least you aren't late take a seat class will begin afterwards.

As soon as the two mentioned teams sat down port begins class which begins with a topic that got all of the classes attention

Port: so as all of you heard that the PR festival is starting up and that we are all very excited for it i will explain a few special grimm that higher grades should know.

This caught almost all of the class of guard except for you.

Rias:but wouldn't the headmasters fire you for not doing your job

Port: oh but the festival allows us to teach the younger students about grimm that are taught to higher grade students by the rules of this festival.

Port then turns to the board and points at a grimm that looks like a beowolf but it has cubes growing on its body

Port: this is a gamma wolf they are as deadly as a weapon made from one of our students here.

All of the students froze when port said that it's as strong as a specific students weapon

R/s(random student): and who may this student be?

Port:well that would be y/n

Everyone(except you and port):WHHHHHAAAAAAAT?

After that outburst ruby was shaking a lot with very sparkling eyes and pyhrra realized something

Pyhrra: i remember i combat class when y/n went up against a student that had a chainsaw sword while he had only a katana with weird cubes attached to it and even with the revved sword it never broke the sword.

Port:I'm surprised you remember that pyrrha. You see that sword was made from a piece of the phantom ruby.

Again the class had the same reaction but rias suddenly stands up and says something that pissed you off.

Rias: i rias gremory command you to give that sword to issei

Y/n:Hahahahahahaha

Rias:whats so funny weakling

Port:you see the sword actually bonds to the persons body and spirit

When port said this it looked like rias soul left her body and she sat down dejected but port disregards it and continues with class.

Timeskip brought to you by distortion noises

After ports class finished you was walking towards combat class when you suddenly lean to the left to see a red gauntlet where your head use to be.

Issei: how did this weakling dodge my punch?

Y/n:unlike you pervert i actually train with my skills i don't hold out a title like it's some god damn trophy.

Rias:how dare you speak to my pawn like that you low life.

You start to become annoyed which causes everything around you to become an hard to notice red which disappears as quickly as it appeared.

Y/n: if you excuse me gremory i have a class to go to and so should you.

After you finish speaking you walk away as well as dodging any of rias attacks until you reached combat class.

Glynda:it seems your early

Y/n:is that so well i will take my seat
(*thoughts* may as well reveal who i am now)

After waiting for a few minutes the other students started to enter and take their seats which signaled glynda to start.

Glynda:as you all know the PR festival plus the vytal festival are nearby doesn't mean that you can sit around and do nothing. Due to the PR festival i get to choose who fights who.

After glynda said that all the students (except you) got sad since they can't pick their fights. After a few seconds a monitor lit up showing two students faces in a box.

Glynda:the order of these fights are going to be determined by this and this has the same mechanics as a slot machine.

(And that goes for this chapter hope you enjoyed and sorry for the cliffhanger see you next time)