chapter 10: a new threat and allies

(Welcome to chapter 10 of this story you have been hooked onto also a few oc's from certain people will be in this.)

(3rd pov)

Y/n felt like someone was shaking him and when he opened his eyes he saw sirzechs holding mario Kart while having a sheepish smile.

Sirzechs: hey y/n if your ever bored do you want to hang out and play mario kart?

Y/n groaned but agreed anyways which resulted with sirzechs smiling while teleporting away via magic circle. Y/n went back to sleep while ruby cuddles his jackal tail. After a few hours the alarm y/n woke up and after a few minutes so did ruby which prompted y/n to shut off the alarm.

Y/n: did you sleep well my little flower?

Ruby(blushes):y-yeah.

Y/n: come on rubes, we gotta get ready for class.

Y/n got out of the bed and entered the bathroom and walked towards the window and closed it before taking a shower.

(After shower)

Once y/n finished taking a shower and got dressed he exited the bathroom and saw that his room is empty.

Y/n(thoughts): it seems that ruby left to get dressed at her dorm.

Y/n then walked out of his dorm when someone suddenly bumped into him.

???: oh sorry!!!

Y/n: it's fine speed. Just an accident.

Speed: i told you multiple times to call me by my full first name y/n!!

Y/n: how about a no from me and besides, it sounds better then your whole name.

Speedlord looked down upset that he still didn't convince y/n to call him by his full name. Y/n then proceeded to continue walking towards class with speedlord not far behind.

Speed: so anyways how are things between you and weiss?

Y/n: oh i broke up with her and now she has become delusional.

Speed: yikes that might be a problem. So my friend you are back to being that single badass that can be on par with the headmasters.

Y/n: yes but i have a new girlfriend.

Speed: who is your new lover? Is it yang?

Y/n: what the? Hell no! It's not her!!

Speed: then who is it?

Y/n: it's ruby.

For a few minutes the sounds of the two walking can be heard.

Speed: okaaaay then. I'll see you at combat class y/n.

With a trial of cyan speed was gone leaving y/n standing infront of ports classroom. When y/n opened the door the classroom was almost empty besides a few students and professor port.

Port: it's always nice to see that someone is eager to learn. Good morning l/n.

Y/n: good morning to you as well.

Y/n then sat down in the usual seat when the the bell for class has rang just as team RWBY and ORC have entered the room. Port just looks at them and sighs.

Port: yet again i have you arriving late to class. Just take your seats so that i can begin teaching.

The two groups nodded and sat down at their chairs with ruby being the closest to y/n. This still didn't settle well with yang who's eye's was red since her semblance is active.