chapter 12: WHAT!!!

(Welcome to chapter 12 of the story you can but won't stop reading. Hope you enjoy)

(3rd pov union infirmary)

Y/n can be seen laying there with a sleeping ruby laying her head on her arms that was on the bed as y/n's eyes twitch open as y/n made a small groan before he looked to his right and saw ruby sleeping. Y/n gently shook rubies shoulder which caused her to slightly stir in her sleep.

Ruby: just a few more minutes y/n......Y/N!!!

Suddenly with plenty of energy ruby hugs y/n. Suddenly y/n heard gentle sobs coming from ruby.

Y/n: ruby what's wrong?

Ruby:  i thought that you was gonna die y/n i really did.

Y/n: it's alright rubes I'm fine it's not like i was knocked out for a few days.

Ruby:umm.....actually you was unconscious for a few days

Y/n:

Y/n: what do you mean!?

Ruby: well apparently you've were very exhausted from that fight against the lizard that you've went unconscious for a few days.

Y/n: *sigh* well i guess there is no point in being mad about that.

Y/n then looked at the clock and saw what time it is.

Y/n: crap i got to get to mrs. Goodwitches class.

Ruby then grabbed y/n's arm stopping him from getting out of the bed.

Y/n: why did you stop me from getting up?

Ozpin: there is a reason for that mr. L/n

Ozpin appearing out of nowhere while sipping from his mug sat down in one of the chairs.

Ozpin: your body is still recovering from that fight and it pains me so say it but you've been transfered from the hunters, huntresses and heros division to the student division meaning you are no longer able to participate in any class that involves grimm,villains, or combat.

The world seemed to have froze in y/n's mind and the only thing that y/n could say was:

(Credit to jon tron)

Ozpin: it's unfortunate to see such good potential be wasted by most of the council. I'll leave you to rest for now. Have a good day mr. (L/n)

Ozpin then walked out of the infirmary as y/n had a dull look in his eyes but was quickly snapped out of as ruby hugged him.

Ruby: i don't care that your no longer in those division's professor ozpin said you will always be my boyfriend.

Y/n: I'm glad that tou care about me so much rubes. But you should probably get back to your team.

Ruby: alright y/n hope you get well!

Ruby gave y/n a quick hug and left the infirmary and after a few minutes issei walked into the infirmary with a smirk on his face.

Issei: so weakling how does it feel to be expelled from the school?

Y/n: what to you mean?

Issei: don't play dumb with me! I know you've been expelled.

Sirzechs suddenly walks in which prompts issei to look at the red haired devil with a smirk.