The perfect match last part

Start from the beginning

"Oh mr. Kim...do you want to repeat order 4 for you..." Jin asked but namjoon shake his head.

He scratch back of his neck and smiled shyly.."hh..no.. actually i came here to talk to you.."

"To..me...about what ?"

"Actually jin...i want to apologise to declined your marriage purposal..i didn't knew"

But jin didn't let him complete his words "it's fine mr. Kim...you are not interested and like some one else..it's totally understandable...i don't mind..it's good actually coz even i am not interested...even if you would say yes....i have to declined the purposal...coz you are not my type." Jin gave him a tight lip smile.

But namjoon got shocked "what......what not your type...i am every one's type...how can you say that...how you reject me jinie"
Namjoon was sulking.

"It's soekjin for you mr. Kim...only my loved ones can call me jinie..and you are not one of them......now can you excuse me please i had to go somewhere...so if you want to order something my coworker will entertain you." Namjoon felt bad...he shake his head and leave from there.

After namjoon left jin put his hand on his heart "how can you assume me to forgive you joonie...you break my heart...i liked you when you help my father and bring him home i thought you like me too..you were praising me and looking at me with fond eyes...after your leaving my father tell me that you are the boy mr. Lee was talking about i felt so happy...i was sure you will say yes and we both will get married...but at night your family called and say you are not interested...and like someone else...am i that bad joonie that you don't give me explaination for your rejection...you met me and reject me saying you are not interested in me." His eyes got teary.

"I know you love someone else joonie...i wish you best of luck with your partner but i can't forgive you to break my heart like this...i love you joonie...i love you" jin said and wipe his tears.

Taekook just returned home from shopping when they find a gloomy namjoon sitting on living room couch.

His head was on the head rest of couch.... clothes were disheaved.... his eyes was closed...he didn't even changed his office attire.

Taehyung felt something off...he approached older...he pat his shoulder lightly..."hyung.." namjoon open his eyes and hummed "what happened..why are you sitting here all gloomy...did something happened....are you upset about something"

Namjoon shake his head "it's just nothing tae...tell me how your shopping went " he tried to change the topic but Taehyung is Taehyung.

"Don't change the topic hyung please tell me...you are making me worried " Taehyung said in a soft tone.

Namjoon sigh he too wanted to share all this with someone so he told everything to taekook.

"Oh my god hyung...you scared me...i thought world is about to end" Taehyung joked.

"My world is about to end tae...i like him very much..my liking is no less than love..i think i fell for him tae...but his words break my heart." Namjoon sigh

"I think his heart is too hurt hyung..i think he felt rejected that's why he behaved like that...i think we should talk to him and clear all the misunderstandings..."

"I don't think he will listen tae..."

"He will listen hyung if he likes you he will listen... don't worry we will go with you for moral support and i want to see that beauty with my own eyes who stole the heart of my diamond like hyung."

"Me too..me too" jungkook chimed and tae give him a peck on his lips...

"Ok....eww.... whenever i entered this house why i always i see them doing something cringy... don't you guys have bedroom for that" yoongi said with a disgusted face while entering the mansion.