Chapter Seven

"Sam I" I stammered.

"There the love birds are" Nash yelled as everyone was coming into the kitchen. Sam and I both just looked at each other and then at the ground. Don't let him get away Blake. This is what you want. You love him, tell him you love him. Don't lose him again. He probably thinks that you don't feel the same about him because you took so long to reply because you were shocked and then everyone else came in. Stop making excuses Blake.

Sam was avoiding me for the rest of the day. He obviously thinks I don't love him or even have similar feelings. If I walk over to him he'll walk the other way, if I try to talk to him he'll act as though he can't hear me and then start a conversation with someone else. Maybe this is disastrous? Maybe this is the universes way of saying we shouldn't get together, that we should just give up now and save ourselves from getting hurt further down the track. No Blake that's stupid.

I bumped into Johnson as I was walking back downstairs. "Eh, you and Sam ey!?"

"No." I replied back starting to cry. "Oh Blake, I'm sorry, what's wrong? What happened?"

"He told me he was in love with me and I was shocked. I wasn't expecting him to say that, I just said Sam, that's all I said and then all you guys came in, and now I've probably messed up all my chances. I could have had him. Now he's been avoiding me and won't let me tell him I love him too." I was full on crying by now sitting in the hallway with Johnson holding me. I was finding it hard to breathe. "It's going to be okay little B." Johnson reassured me.

I was too busy crying when I felt Johnson get up only to be replaced by someone else. "Shh. It's okay." He said. "Sam?!" "Shh. I got you." Sam came and saw me crying. Now he's holding me while I cry. He held me for what felt like ages until I had finally calmed down.

"You okay now Blake? He asked so full of care. "Yes, yes. I'm sorry for not responding before. I was so shocked. I wasn't expecting you to say that. But, Sam. I love you too. I have for a very long time."

Sam smiled at me, the biggest smile and then he kissed me and it was like fireworks in my mouth, as cliché as that is, but I felt happy and safe. I was finally here with Sam. And this was great.

"Come on, let's go downstairs" Sam said interlocking our hands leading me down the stairs to join the others.

Once we were downstairs the boys all noticed our interlocked hands and said lots of congratulations and about times. They all seem glad and happy for us. We just stayed on the couch for the rest of the night together. Sam and I were finally on the same page and it felt so right. Later on everyone started to leave, Sam and I just stayed laying together on the couch.

"Sam if you're staying tonight no funky business with my sister." Gilinsky shouted as he went up to bed. "Wouldn't even think of it" we replied.

"You should probably get home, before it gets too late." I told Sam. "Or you know I could just stay here tonight." "Mm, you could." "Let's go to bed."

"I'm glad we're here you know." Sam stated once we were in my bed.

"Here?"

"Yeah here. Right here, right now. That we made it to here."

"Yeah me too, me too, here is good."

"Let's go to sleep."

Finally I was in the arms of the person I loved and I couldn't think of anything better as I drifted to sleep. "I love you Sam" I said before I let sleep consume me.

"I love you too Blake, goodnight."

I woke up the next morning alone in bed. Wait did I dream all that? I walked down stairs in search of breakfast when I saw Sam in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I went and wrapped my arms around him "Good morning"

"Morning babe, I was going to bring this up to you in bed."

"I'll help you then we can both go eat in bed."

A/N: This ones short, sorry. Please give me some feedback. :)  

Jack Gilinksy's sisterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara