Chapter three

Sam Wilkinson POV

I don't know why I'm doing this. I care about Blake so much. I really think I love her, but I know she doesn't feel the same about me. I met Emily a while back, she was friends with my sister I think. We didn't really start dating until the night after I was at the Jacks where I completely ignored Blake. Why did I do that again? She was so hurt.

We had just gotten back from the Jacks after I had taken Emily to introduce her. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. They didn't even know of her. The look on Blake's face when I told her broke me. I did that to her. She tried so hard not to cry but I knew her better than many and knew it was taking everything in her not to burst into tears right then and there. When she spoke her voice was so soft like she was afraid it would break on her. She turned around and left and I knew she was crying. I wanted so bad to go and comfort her even though I had caused that. Her brother and Johnson went up to her room. They were there for a while and when they came back I knew she had been crying. The looks the Jacks had given me showed that I had really messed up. Had I lost the one girl I loved more than anything forever?

I couldn't help but stare at her. She was getting really cosy with Matt. How I wished that was me. What are you doing Sam? You hurt her, you could have had her.

Emily and I were hanging out back at my place after just seeing everyone, when she spoke for the first time in what felt like ages "Why are you with me?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"I mean what I said. Why are you with me?" Her voice was so strong it scared me a bit.

"I like you, what do you mean why am I with you?"

"Are you with me because you're trying to get over someone?" I was speechless.

 "I thought so. You like me, but you don't love me. Just so you know, she is in love with you and I could never love you the way she does. I overheard her speaking about it. Why are you doing this?" And for the first time in a very long time I let out all of my feelings.

"You have to tell her. You can't keep doing this."

"What"

"You have to go over to her house and tell her you love her. Because this, what you're doing right here is tearing you both apart. You are hurting her and pushing her further away from you. You are losing her and you are not acting like you love her what so ever. I see how you get so jealous when she is with the other guys and how you wish that was you. I can see it. So if you really love her turn around, walk out the door, get in your car, drive to her house and tell her you are in love with her."

"It's not that simple" I stated.

"What is not simple about it at all? You love her and she loves you. And don't give me the bullshit that you don't really love her because it is written all over your face, all over your body language."

"I'm with you though. I hurt her she's not instantly going to be with me because I tell her I love her. I hurt her."

"Are you?"

"Yes. I can't hurt you. I've already hurt so many people"

"Yes you have. I'm not one of them people though. But the girl you love is. Look, I think you're a good person, I don't have feelings for you and it's wrong for me to be here with you when there's someone far better suited to be with you. You need to go over there before you lose her for good. And if you really love her you would do anything it takes until you get her back"

"Thank you." I managed to get out.

"No problem. Now go get your girl." Emily demanded as she walked out of my life forever.

I pulled my phone out and went to call Blake.

Wait no Sam, this isn't something you can do over the phone. She won't believe a single thing you say. You have to go and see her. In person.You have to let her know you won't hurt her again. I dragged one foot in front of the other as I made it to my car, ready to go get the girl I love back. A million thoughts raced through my mind on the car ride. What if she hates me now? What if she can't trust me? What if she wants nothing to do with me? What if she's forgotten about me? God that would hurt so much. But wait didn't I kind of forget about her? I started ignoring her, I started to act as though I didn't care about her. Stop Sam, these thoughts aren't good. Just leave it up to fate.You love her and she loves you and if you're meant to be together than you will be. Just stay calm. Come on Sam you can do this.

I finally reached her and the Jacks house. All the lights were on even though it was late. I trudged up the footpath. Am I making a mistake? I knocked. I could just turn back now.

"Sam? Ah hey."