chapter thirty one

Magsimula sa umpisa

Jisung does the same for Jisung and Yuta who make multiple poses, laughing happily. Chenle can't help but smile at his boyfriends laugh, thoroughly getting distracted.

Once they calm down, Haechan asks, "You came in here for donuts, right?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Taeyong threw me out the door when he found out I wanted to get donuts. He almost came but...uh, he's busy."

Haechan tries not show that he's affected by the mention of the male. He goes back behind the counter and does his best to think of nothing but the donuts and the milkshake recipes.

"Wait, have you guys seen Jaehyun?" Mark asks.

"Doyoung, get me that crunchy donut I like. And the one with sprinkles."

"I know that", Doyoung replies in an annoyed tone and then turns to Haechan to order.

Yuta sits down in front of Mark, completely unfazed by him being on some hot persons lap.

"Johnny and Jaehyun miss you. They agreed that they wouldn't tell you that but I think it's fun if you know."

"I am so gonna tease them about this", Mark says. "But you can tell them I miss them too."

"Will do", Yuta says before focusing on Jaemin. "Who might you be and are you single?"

"I'm Jaemin and I'm...in the dating process."

"He's not available", Jisung adds.

"Just curious, don't worry. He's just hot."

Chenle coos when he sees Jaemin blush, earning him even more attention.

Haechan glances up and takes notice of what's happening. "He's fucking adorable", he announces to make things worse.

Without looking, Jaemin holds up a middle finger in Haechans direction, making everyone laugh. Haechan quickly finishes Doyoungs order and rejoins his friends once again.

Doyoung and Yuta linger in the donut shop, getting to know the new people and tease the ones they do know.

Before they leave, Yuta rubs Jisungs hair affectionately, smiling brightly. Jisung gives him one last hug and then goes to sit back down, only to get pulled onto his boyfriends lap.

"Please don't makeout, kids come in here."

"I just don't wanna throw up."

Chenle rolls his eyes, pulling Jisung closer before resting his chin on his shoulder like Jaemin had done to Mark earlier. "I'm not gonna do anything", he mumbles. "Just want Jisung close."

"Now, they're really gonna kiss."

"Shut up."

Will I ever shut up about how pretty Jaemin is?
.
.
.
.
No.

Okay I wrote what was gonna be this chapter then decided I hated it and made this one instead. I like the idea of the one I didn't use and I still kinda wanna include it but better.

I NEED TO WRITE THIS DOWN

*Comes back* okay I have a very chaotically organized outline

I feel like I'm missing something...

*Goes in search of wholesome memes, figuring that's what I'm missing*