PROLOGUE

For your information, I am writing this in my ramshackle of an apartment, and my Internet's hanging by a thread, threatening to go off on me at any time, coupled with no air conditioning whatsoever and the only thing there is to placate my body temperature is a godforsaken fan with an oscillating disorder. So if you're living in a subtropical country with bearable temperature, with air-conditioning by your side and a well-connected Internet close at hand, just know that I hate you. But if you're reading this supposed fiction and is going to follow it within the comforts of your home/phone/tablet, I love you very very much.

I talk a lot, don't I? Well, I'm sweating on the keyboard and yelling out invectives at the wi-fi, so please excuse my neurosis.

First of all, before you go any further, a friendly reminder I'd like to give y'all is that if you're looking for an overtly lovey-dovey, even inappropriate, fanfiction of My Chemical Romance that features smut and Frerard and multiple shippings, maybe to satiate your relentless cravings and fangirlings in the throes of the MCR fandom, you should consider stop reading. I've only joined MCRmy for a year, so I'm still dabbling to explicate the luridity of it all. This fiction is merely an alternate ending, somewhat like a journey that I have stumbled upon and wanted to further. It's my rendition of the saddening aftermath of MCR, centering mostly around Gerard Way, inspired by their previous musical attempts and the band members all the same, with characters that both exist and are fictitious. There are adventures, inspired by the band members themselves, and there is drama, and character building and everything. I actually drafted this fiction, instead of improvising every chapter I can, and although this is my first time writing fan fiction I genuinely feel the most for this than I have ever felt for any of my previous (and sadly, unfinished) works.

If you like it then I'm happy that you are in to share my joy. Yay!
As for the DISCLAIMERS:
- I DO NOT OWN MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, THEIR MUSICAL CAREER, THE MEMBERS, THEIR RESPECTIVE FAMILIES AND KIN. I classify this as fanfiction, so you must already know the characters when you see them in my story. Some characters are fictitious, however, but I guess you'll figure that out. It's quite a truism.
- EVERYTHING IN THIS WORK IS FICTITIOUS.

I'm not well-versed in making disclaimers so if I missed anything I'll probably file an update so please don't get confused too soon. And also the prologue here is over! Yes! I would be both surprised and indebted to you if you took the time to read the prologue.

Feel free to comment/vote/whatever that takes your fancy.

Peace out.