Chapter 45: A Very Generous Thank You

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): I bet it's hard to concentrate on work, huh? *picture*

Shane: you have no fucking clue

you're enjoying this, aren't you? knowing how badly you're teasing me?

(Y/N): Oh, I definitely am.

Just consider this a thank-you present for yesterday: *picture*

Shane: this is one cruel thank-you present

(Y/N): You haven't had the best part though! Wait until you get home. *picture*

Shane: oh my yoba

5pm can't come soon enough

(Y/N): Trust me, you'll get a lot more of these photos by the time five o'clock hits. *picture*

Shane: holy fuck

if i had known you would do this, i would have gotten a cell phone ages ago

you are making me so fucking horny, (Y/N)

(Y/N): Imagine if I was there right now. You could just pin me up against some shelves and fuck me senseless. Or if you were here, you could completely dominate me.

Shane: fuck

you don't know the effect you have on me

(Y/N): I have some idea. *picture*

Shane: dammit, (Y/N)

i never thought i could get this hard in a jojamart

The rest of your fiancé's shift continued in a similar manner, your pictures growing ever more risqué as you continued. You knew you were driving him mad, and you lived for the idea of what he was going to do to you when he got home. Five o'clock seriously couldn't come soon enough, and you had the perfect plan for when it did.

Once you knew Shane would be off of work, you returned to the bedroom to reexamine your lingerie wardrobe. It was hard to select an outfit to be your grand finale, but you eventually settled on a see-through mesh bra and matching crotchless panties with a fun little fitted skirt. You completed the look with a tight black choker and thigh-high black socks. Glancing over the finished look in the mirror, you eagerly awaited Shane's arrival. You positioned yourself on the couch, laying across the seats so he could see all of you when he got home.

The door swung open and your fiancé stormed in, a look of pure lust dripping off of his face, quickly intensifying as soon as he saw you. He slammed the door shut and stripped off his Joja Co. jacket and hat while he walked towards the couch. He loomed over you, taking in every ounce of your scantily-clad body as he spat, "You're just a little fucking slut, aren't you?" With that he quickly swooped down, his lips crushing against yours as he wrapped his arms around your arched waist, pulling you up into him. "You have no fucking clue what you've done to me all day, do you, (Y/N)?"

He stood up and quickly undid his belt as he let his pants hit the floor. You slunk down from the couch onto your knees in front of him. "I guess I'll have to make it up to you." Your voice teased in a sexy, melodious cadence. "Is there anything I can do?" You asked with your eyes wide, staring thirstily at his hard cock looming inches from your face.

"Open wide." He instructed and you obediently listened. You let his fully erect cock gently grace your tongue, continuing to tease your lustful fiancé. He tried to enter your mouth farther, but you were having too much fun agonizing him as he awaited pleasure only you could deliver. "Oh, you want to play that way?" He muttered, a dark tone overtaking his voice. "Fine by me."

He bent down and grabbed you by the waist, quickly standing you back up as he carried you over to the kitchen counter. He set you down and turned you around so your ass was pressed up against his dick, the only thing separating the two was the thin fabric of your skirt. Shane carefully but forcefully bent you over the counter and reveled in what he saw.

"Oh my. What are you wearing?" He muttered with strong ardor. He gently slid a hand down to where your sensitive skin peaked through your crotchless panties. "It's like you're begging for me to fuck you." He overenunciated the last words as he plunged two fingers deep into your hot pussy.

"Oh, yoba, please!" You moaned, only just realizing how much you had been teasing yourself the whole day as well. "Yes, Shane! Oh yoba, fuck me!"

That was all he needed to hear to retract his fingers and replace them with his dick. He plunged his cock deep into you. The sensation sent unrivaled pleasure through you as you felt your body contract around him in an orgasmic bliss.

"Oh, you've been thinking about this just as much as me, huh?" Shane teased as he reveled in the feeling of your tight, dripping core. "I've been waiting all fucking day to do this." He started thrusting himself repeatedly into you, getting deeper with every movement as you felt his hips grind against your ass. "I thought you would have already taken care of yourself but I'm so fucking glad you waited for me to do it." He harshly whispered as he grabbed hold of your hips, gradually going faster. "Fuck, (Y/N)."

"Oh, gah, yes!" Was all you could manage to speak as you felt pleasure continually wash over you with every new thrust. "Yes, Shane, yes!"

He continued you rail you into the counter with extraordinary vigor, sending you deeper and deeper into euphoria. While previously your venereal affairs had been passionate, they had also been intimate and blanketed in some form of tenderness. This, however, was a different kind of passion. You could hear the lust dripping off of Shane's words as he growled in your ear, "You have no fucking clue what you do to me, (Y/N)." He breathed heavily as he leaned back, divulging his carnal desire to just use you. "Fuck, your pussy is so tight!"

You were getting close, inching towards an orgasm through a mix of physical pleasure and knowing how good you made your fiancé feel. "Ah, Shane! I'm so close!" You whined as you felt your body tense up before its electric release. "Don't stop!"

He didn't stop, and quickly you reached your climax, sending incomprehensible oscillations of pleasure through you as he continued to thrust deeply into you, sending reverb into each wave of orgasm with unbridled gratification.

"Oh, yoba, thank you!" You moaned breathlessly as you collapsed onto the counter.

Shane, however, was not finished with you yet. Your orgasm had pushed him further to the edge, but he was too enthralled with finally satisfying his erotic lust for you. You could barely think as you felt him continue to ram himself into you.

"Fuck, oh fuck!" You heard him moan as he quickly started going faster. "(Y/N), fuck, fuck yes!" He shouted as you felt his cum shoot as deep into you as you could possibly imagine. "Yoba, fuck!" You had never heard him curse this much before, but you knew it was all your doing as he collapsed, exhausted and exhilarated, on top of you. "Thank you, (Y/N). Yoba, thank you."

You nodded your acknowledgment of his words as you both lay there, incomprehensibly and simultaneously fatigued and euphoric. After a moment, Shane stood up and gently picked you up bridal style again. He carried you to the bedroom and carefully tucked you in before getting under the covers next to you. "Hey, baby." He whispered, brushing some hair out of your face. "How are you feeling?"

"So good." You sighed, coming back to your senses. "How are you?" You curled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Amazing." He concurred. "Thank you so much for everything today."

You couldn't help but smile. "Of course! I wanted to thank you for everything yesterday and just embrace all that we have coming."

"Well, this was a preview of married life, I should have proposed months ago." Your fiancé joked, thoroughly enjoying the experience the two of you just shared. 

✏️  A/N: Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! ;) Next week's installment, Chapter 46: Origin Story, will be released Sunday, September 18, 2022. Thank you so much for all the support you've shown my work! And if you want to join our discord feel free to use this link or the one in my bio! https://discord.gg/5BuQz6YAWN . It's a great way to connect with other readers and get instant updates when I publish! Thanks! xoxo Kira