"We need to pass this test. We don't want to dissapoint them" James said.
"How? We don't know anything"

"We know the basics" Alex said

They only knew maths because they were taught maths in order to do the men's drug dealing. Well Alex was taught and he taught James and Skye.  At one point on his way home Alex had found some educational books, he thought they would be useful so he had taken from the trash they had been in. He wanted his siblings to learn.

"Tonight we will each try read them. We have our laptops too. We can look stuff up" Alex said

"We don't know how to use them. How do we even tell them that" James replied.

"Our foster family was against us using any form of technology. We were home schooled remember. We can say how they didn't believe in the school system, how we could learn from the world around us"  Alex explained. He had it covered.

"You're easily going to get in" James muttered.

"Are you okay Skye, you're not talking" Alex said ignoring his brothers comment.

"Im fine. I'm going to go read in my room" she whispered and picked up one of the books.

"Want us to join you" Alex asked.

"No it's okay" she replied.

It wasn't like she purposely shut her brothers out. She was just terrified of failing or worse her brothers passing and she failed. She would end up attending a school all on her own. She decided as she walked to her room, she had to pass.

Time skip

The next day was quiet.  Leo was busy studying as he was now going into his second year of law school in a few weeks. He also worked with Lorenzo's lawyers at his company.

Lorenzo was at work.

Nico had offered to help the triplets but they insisted on doing some studying themselves but asked if he could later that day.
Nico had agreed but had gone out with his friends for the time being.
Marco was grounded for his recent behaviour so he reluctantly was in his room.

The triplets were all in the library trying to get a grip on education. They had very little knowledge but eventually they soon discovered each of them favoured different subjects.
Skye favoured English
James favoured Science
And Alex preferred Maths.

Despite them having favourites they still really struggled.

"How about we take a break" Alex suggested sensing his siblings were fed up .

"Finally" James said.

"Fine" she reluctantly agreed.

The three of them were avoiding Nico as they didn't want him to know how little they knew.

Dinner was quiet that night, in the fact they all ate seperately. The triplets were reluctant to eat but Leo sent them downstairs to eat.
He had eaten earlier but now Lorenzo was back he had to go to work.

Lorenzo had eaten before coming back.

Nico had also eaten whilst out.

And Marco are earlier as he didn't want to be around the triplets.

After dinner they decided to do a bit more studying. Eventually deciding to call it a night. However Skye was determined to learn so once her brothers left she went back down to the library.

She quietly entered but couldn't help stop when she saw Lorenzo sat in an armchair reading. He looked up and was a little suprised to see Skye.

"Is everything okay Skye" he asked.