gremorys "cursed" hatred

Start from the beginning

Meow i want to know this hold up dragons and you too cutie she ssys to kai making him stutter and go in his HAKAI KAEN ORO form off and on with a red face and he relized one thing... His dragon eye/right eye gives him better sight and he saw kurokas upper pillows. (Sorry my fellow dragon i have to do this lol)

Vali entered his balance breaker as soon as kuroka was done talking fueled with rage. Sorry Kuroda but this is my fight and hyoudou will die today. Vali yelled as he let out his power.
Whatever you say forgotten mistake of lucifer after all your no rival unless you prove it. Issei said making everyone shocked by his words as his dragon pride let out his will to fight.

As vali rushes at issei ready to fight issei takes it head on not using the balance breaker and only using the boosted gear if need be.

Vali and issei clash in the city and sky while vali and issei lands even blows at each other issei still doesn't use his balance breaker or boost.

DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE!

RANG OUT AS ISSEU FELT DRAINED AND HE BOOSTED A FEW TIMES TO KEEP UP EVEN RUSHING AT VALI WITH POWER IN HIS RIGHT ARM.

What are you doing HYOUDOU fight me as and equal or do you want the gremory to die!! As vali said this issei fought less but had a smile on his face.

Vali i no longer care rias gremory but however if you want me to fight as equal i am already. My power now no longer need balance breaker for you. He said with a sadistic smile once again which showed his evil dragon part but the  vali had an idea.
Well if we're equals then show me your power or that fallen will die or maye the blonde and others of her peerage. Vali said whilr building a massive energy blast of dragon and lucifor however he made one mistake making issei mad.

As issei heard those words he was surrounded by red black and emerald aura as he roared like a dragon as his yuma soul gear appeared as the voice of draig and red rang out. Host of Albion you made this mistake be lucky too live through it!!!BOOOSTX10 from them both(so 20)
As issei built up dragon energy and his negative power used fallen energy from the yuna gear as well as dragon. He lifted his left hand in the air as both powers merged a cyclone of red emerald violet and silver and black glowed through out hell as issei roared.

YOU WANT MY BESR VALI HERE THE POWER OF A DRAGON GOD OF DOMINATION AND A NEGATIVE SOUL OF EVIL DRAGON AND FALLEN ANGEL WHO BROKE FREE FROM CRIMSON CHAINS AND RISED UP TO CREEP BEHIND HIS FOE MAKING THEM FEEL FEAR AS I NOW RISE FROM BEHIND THE NIGHTMARE AND ROAR WITH MY BLADE.

DRAGONS FURY!!! ISSEI YELLED AS HIS ARMS REACHED THE FOURTH LIBERATION OF BOTH GEARS BUT THE SOUL ONLY TO MAKE HIS BLADE.

Issei held in his arm has driag boosted ths power into it and he rushed vali who shocked at power before lucifor could launch his blast issei sliced it too nothing and he used his dragon wings with red and black with emerald spikes(sorry for not t...

Issei held in his arm has driag boosted ths power into it and he rushed vali who shocked at power before lucifor could launch his blast issei sliced it too nothing and he used his dragon wings with red and black with emerald spikes(sorry for not telling you about his wings before)
To slice vali out of the balance breaker anf knock him out.
As issei calmed himself he heard clapping and turned to see Azalel and Sirzechs looking at issei.

Issei I've been looking for you would mind if we talk about my sister. Sirzechs said with a sad tone as issei then cheered him up.
Zechs it's not youd fault and i will talk but we need to talk about kuroka because i have proof that she is clear of all charges and i would like to have a chess set if you don't mind.

Both Azazel and Sirzechs were shocked by this issei changed so much in two days and asked for this clearly he grew up.

Azazel.
Yeah issei?
QUITE DROOLING OVER MY NEW GEAR AND SWORD. Issei yelled liking his treasures and now feeling creeped by Azazel who composed himself as issei put his energy/solid blade away.

Back in kuoh with rias gremory!!!

Rias was furious about issei leaving hee team and she felt like she was torn between anger and small love towards him and there forced marriage.

As rias was destroying orc building she only thought of the past.

"I don't care what name is i think your great"

"No one's hearting these lady's"
"S.ss sorry i failed"
"Damn it i don't care you made rias cry and trying make her marry you when she obviously hates thats something i can't stand"

Ahhhh!! Rias yelled out in tears as she now knows she didn't hate issei she was jealous that they weren't together.

Damn it it's all raynares fault yeah she made issei like this and I'll kill her to get him back. As rias stated her rage she felt her arm change she had a balance breaker arm similar issei with that she had a plan to force him to be hers once again by a fight. As she thought this gasper who heard it all left a note and left with no goodbye to his previous "hero" whe  he knew she was a fake.

Dear anyone who reads this
Am gasper am leaving the house of gremory for now too visit Sirzechs asap and train too make issei proud and no longer be a toy for gremory but be a man for my brother and my love who i save one day.

With thay gasper used a circle and left and he was right nwxt grayfia by chance in hell but as grayfia took him to Sirzechs and gasper told her everything they both ran into someone special.

Sorry gasper but Sirzechs should be.. Wait is that? Grayfia said as they looked up and saw issei and sirzechs near the meeting home as gasper saw him ge ran and yelled. ISSEI
Issie turned to see gasper and the brothers hugged to issei's shock and he then broke the hug.

Gasper why are you here?
Simple to be strong and a man due to gremorys new power. Gasper spoke with rage.
What new power sirzechs asked gasper confused.
A copy of issei's balance breaker.

All:!!!!(shocked obviously)

This will be gaspers new look after growing out of gremory and training also thats all for now my drago  army