- "Spirit of fire" I summon my spirit which comes next to me and with a nod, I order it to attack her. With fire all around him, he throws himself on her, his arm stretched out, ready to catch her.

- "Great Spirit"

*What did she just say?!*

When Spirit of Fire reaches Y/N, I see it disappear with all the flames.

- "This is not a way to greet your king, Hao" Y/N says with anger in her eyes as she looks at me.

She walks over to me and before I can react she punches me in the stomach. The pain is so great that I fall to my knees.

- "Yeah, It's better" she says with a smirke

- "YVS, It's been a while" I say as I clench my fists in anger as I stand up, ignoring the pain "Is this how you treat your successor? Or are you just overly angry that your reign is coming to an end?" I say, smiling to provoke him

- "AHAH and you think you are my successor?... I still remember how you were beaten by your own descendant... and let's not forget that cat" YVS comes closer to me, looking at me with a provocative look "there's still one question I asked myself, were they really stronger than you or were you too sensitive to face your family and the only friend you ever had ?"

*That son of a bitch* I clench my fists and teeth in anger knowing there is nothing else I can do since he has the Great Spirit

YVS moves away from me with a satisfied smile "But, who knows, maybe the third time will be the charm."

- "One last thing Hao, this place is mine. It's a forbidden place and not to be found by chance. I don't know how this girl got here or what you plan to do with her and I don't care but if I see you here again, you don't have to win the tournament to join the Great Spirit. That will be my only warning."

With these words, I see Y/N blink several times before coming back to her.

Being sure that YVS is gone, I fall back on my knees holding my stomach in pain. I start to cough and cover my mouth with my hand and I see blood on it.

*That bastard really hit hard. It's only a matter of time before he pays me back*

- "H-Hao! Are you okay? What happened?" Y/N says worriedly as she rushes towards me

I look into her eyes and I see that she is really worried. She looks in the bags of clothes and takes out a handkerchief that she hands to me "here"

I take the handkerchief and wipe my mouth and hand. I stand up. I still feel the pain and I start to lose my balance when I feel 2 arms grabbing my waist preventing me from falling.

- "Lean on me" I look down to see Y/N positioning herself under my right arm to help me walk.

- "I don't need help!" I say, raising my voice as I start to pull my arm away but she keeps it closed

- "Let me help you. After all you've done for me, I want to help you. I won't tell anyone"

I look into her eyes to see that she is sincere. I look away but lean on her.

- "Should I take you back to the hotel?"

- "No, I have to go see my followers in our headquarters."