Jenna's first day and new friend

Jenna and the other pretty cures was going to school after a summer filled with more fights. Plus this was her first day in school ever, so she didn't have any clue how it was gonna be. "Are you okay Jenna?" Jenna looked up and saw that Nao looked at her concerned. "Yeah. It's my first time going to school ever. In Märchenland I read all sorts of books to learn. But I've never been in a normal school. What if I do something wrong?" Jenna said and looked down. The other girls smiled at her and she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry. You'll be in our class. So you can be calm." Miyuki said smiling. "Yeah. It's always easier to have friends as classmates." Yayoi said. "And if someone messes with you. Just tell me." Akane said showing her muscles. "Plus the teachers are so friendly." Reika said and Jenna felt herself calming down. "Thanks guys. You're really are my friends." She said and smiled brightly.

They walked into the school and their classroom. The other students looked at Jenna who stood at the front. "Ok class. Welcome back from your summer vacation. Now give a big welcome to our new student. Jenna." The teacher said and Jenna waved her hand. "Why don't you tell us something about yourself?" The teacher asked Jenna. She looked at the other students where the five other cures gave her a thumbs up.

"My name is Jenna. I come from a kingdom far away. I've only been homeschooled, so this is my first time in school. And I hope we can be friends." Jenna said and the other students smiled at her as her friends nodded. The time went by and Jenna had a great time but still had it hard connecting with other students. At lunch she looked for a place to sit. Miyuki and the others walked up to her. "You can sit with us Jenna." Miyuki said smiling. "Thanks. But I need to get in contact with others." Jenna said and the others nodded.

She walked around untill she heard someone softly cry. When she followed the cry she found a girl with pimples on her face. "Are you okay?" She asked and the girl looked up. "I'm covered in pimples. And other students are laughing at me." The girl cried and Jenna grabbed her shoulder for comfort. "I'll help you." Jenna said and helped the girl. They walked over to the bathroom. "Now. Let see what I can do." Jenna said and took up makeup from her bag.

She started to add the makeup on the girl and covered the pimples. "And done." Jenna said and let the girl look in the mirror. She was stunned how beautiful she looked."Thank you so much." The girl said and hugged Jenna and she hugged back. "You're welcome. I'm Jenna. And you?" Jenna asked. "I'm Sakura." Sakura answered. "Wanna be friends?" Jenna asked and Sakura nodded.

They then walked outside. "You're amazing at doing makeup." Sakura said. "Thanks." Jenna answered. "My dad works as an agent. He could help you go viral with makeup videos." Sakura said. "That sounds great." Jenna said. Then she felt a presence. She turned around and saw a big red troll named Akaoni. "If it isn't the little princess. And a nice friend." He laughed. "You leave us alone." Jenna screamed as Sakura hid behind her. Akaoni took up his book and made Sakura getting engulfed in a dark aura. He then summoned an akanbe in the shape of a mirror.

"Let's see how good you are." He laughed. Jenna took up her mirror. "I won't let you continue your evil doings." She said before she transformed into cure Luna. Then she started to fight. The akanbe shot a ray of light at her. Luna took up her mirror. "Lunar reflection!" She said and a sheild in the shape of a moon appered. The sheild reflected the ray back at the akanbe, knocking it back. "You're good. But you can't go on forever." Akaoni laughed as Luna was breathing. "Good thing we're here." Luna and Akaoni turned to see the other cures. They landed beside Luna.

"Are you okay?" Happy asked. "I am. Thank you for coming." Jenna said. All cures fought the akanbe and then the others finished it off, earning a decor. Akaoni teleported away and Sakura woke up as the cures transformed back. "What happened?" She asked as Jenna helped her up. "You fainted. But everything is okay." Jenna said with a smile. The school day went by and everyone walked home. Jenna walked with the others.

"So what did you think Jenna?" Miyuki asked. "It's been the best day ever. I got to go to school and got a new friend. It couldn't be better." Jenna said with a smile. The others smiled too and was happy that Jenna was doing great. Ecspecialy Candy who was very happy that her best friend was happy.