Chapter Three

Isabel Esmeralda Rodríguez POV

I woke up today remembering I will be trying on my wedding dress and I am going to buy me some new clothes. I also need to go and make some kills or they would think Amante Mortal is dead or being quiet buttttt the good thing is I told Aliyah to bring my beautiful gun and my knife because one of my targets is in the Italian mafia and he is a guard here.

Apparently he is a rapist and is an abuser and I hate those kinds of dudes. His name is Noah. Finally something fun to do. I hear a knock and Aliyah opens the door and comes in.

"Good morning Ali did you get me what I want?" I asked her, she nods taking the gun and the knife from her purse and I almost ran up to her, I was in front of her and grabbed them.

"Ohhhhh I missed you so mucchhhhhh mama gonna use you today darlings" I said while grabbing my beautiful MK 22 pistol that has a silencer on and my beautiful knife. My babies that has always been there when I needed them.

Ok, ouch.

"Thank you Ali I will now go and make you some breakfast let me just change into something" I said and hugged her tightly.

"Yesssssssssss" she said while smiling like a crazy person.

I grab a white skirt that has a slit on my thigh and black top that doesn't have any straps and a gray cardigan because these mens eyes are disgusting. With that I grab sunglasses with some necklace and a bag and put my hair half up and half down.

I took a great look at my body just for some more extra boost and damn right I did give me an extra boost

I took a great look at my body just for some more extra boost and damn right I did give me an extra boost. I went down to the kitchen and started to make some French toast I made for everyone cause why not I'm feeling nice today after getting my babies.

I was done and Ali came running to the kitchen smelling the French toast. I put a plante in front of her. She took a bite of the French toast and moans.

"God, damn Esme this shit is good missed you're cooking really" she said taking another  bite and moans louder then I saw Raphael.

"God I love those sounds'' He said and winked at her.

"Shut up before I end you" Ali snaps back at him.

I guess they've known each other for a long time.

He just chuckles. I knew she always talked super bad about this person that was her brother's best friend and she hated his guts, maybe its him. I wonder what it was between them, I guess they had some sort of history.

"You have some for me, it smells so good in here" He said taking a seat next to Ali.

"No she doesn't, she wont serve to people like you now leave you rat" She said taking another bite, I laughed I have never seen her so sassy before.

"Yeah I actually do, here" I say and put the plate in front of him. He takes a bite and takes another one making 'Mmm' sounds.

"Now I know why she was moaning" He said and I laughed a little bit too hard and Ali just rolled her eyes. Tatiana came in with Elijah Malik and Amedeo. I hate that him.