The others were already gathered. Their loud discussion about the chorography filled the room and Chan was demonstrating something vigorously.

"Anyone want a cookie?" Hyunjin yelled over the noise and lifted the tray for the others to see.

The discussion died down as everyone was looking up at the offered treat, but no one came forward.

"I ate a big breakfast" Changbin declined.

Han also shook his head. "I can't eat sugar this early, but I am sure that Jeongin would like some."
The youngest quickly shook his head, even taking a step back as well.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and pushed the grinning Felix forward. "It's his making. Not mine."
Changbin was immediately at their side. "In that case."

Everyone gathered around the treat, all of a sudden not full or taken back by early sugar.

"You don't want some?" Seungmin asked when Felix left them to take off his coat.

Hyunjin elbowed him quickly even though the words already had been said. Seungmin looked at him strangely.

"He can eat a piece of cake, cant he? I know you're on the diet, but still?"

"I can't" Felix said shortly, his back turned to them as he shrugged off the coat.

Hyunjin shot the others a glare when he got the feeling that they were going to argue. He knew that they all thought that the diet Felix was put on was too strict. The slender dancer and rapper had been starving himself for months now, and yet his cute, round cheeks still looked the same. His body did not though. He was lanky and skinny now and Hyunjin hated it. It wasn't Felix.

He knew that Felix hated it too, but he would never say it out loud. Not after the speech JYP had given him. But Hyunjin had seen the way his fingers trembled, the way he struggled with concentration and the way he had glared at those cookies as he had packed them up. Felix was hungry. He was more than hungry- he was starving, and Hyunjin hated it.

----------

They began their practise shortly after. They all gave it everything they had, as they did every single day. Minho, Chan and Hyunjin debated the chorography passionately, trying off new moves and combinations while instructing the others.

Hyunjin kept an eye on Felix, as he always did. It wasn't because he was looking for something special, it had somehow just become a habit. He was always a boost of happiness to look at- sometimes he was dancing some silly dance he had learned back in Australia, or he was smiling brightly from something someone had said or he was simply just concentrating on the task ahead. Nevertheless- Hyunjin always felt happier when he looked back at what he was doing.

Nothing was different on this day. Every time he looked at the other, Felix was smiling, dancing or simply being. It was good day at practise. Everyone did a great job and Chan was nearly buzzing with excitement.

"Let's try once more, with the singing" he exclaimed and clapped his hands together.

They all made themselves ready and as the music began, they were moving. Hyunjin was concentrating hard, focusing on very single movement.

He did a series of quick steps before sliding to the side, making room for Felix to step into centre. But he didn't come. Instead he heard a gasp and a yelp. He turned around just in time to see Felix drop to the floor. His eyes had closed and his body looked like it simply just gave up.

Hyunjin felt his heart drop as Minho and Changbin both jumped forward to catch him while I.N. stood frozen behind them. They barely made it, making sure Felix didn't hit his head.

As they lowered him down the rest of the members hurried closer, the dancing forgotten.

Hyunjin fell to his knees placing his hands on either side of Felix's face. He felt cold to his touch, but his eyes were fluttering. He was already waking back up.

"Felix?" he called nervously.

Felix blinked in confusion, looking up at his worried friends over him. Hyunjin felt like hitting him right in his beautiful face as he smiled. He actually smiled.

Hyunjin's heart had been about to leave his body and the bastard was simply smiling.

"What happened?" Chan asked and handed Felix a hand to sit back up.

Hyunjin reluctantly released his face and leaned back.

Felix shook his head slowly, still smiling as if something funny just had happened. "I guess I moved too quickly. Just got a little dizzy."

Hyunjin made an irritated sound. "You moved just as quickly as the rest of us, and none of us fainted as far as I know."
Felix actually had the nerve to chuckle silently as if he couldn't see the anger in the others face.

"Are you feeling alright now?" Minho asked seriously.

Felix nodded, which seemed to make him dizzy cause his eyes got fogged for just a second. Chan seemed to notice as well. He laughed silently, but it came out a bit strained.

"Let's take a break and get some lunch" he suggested, but Felix quickly shook his head.

"I just need some water then we can continue."

Hyunjin shot Chan a glance, but he hadn't needed to. Chan stood by his decision. "Even your freckles are pale" he commented, poking Felix in the face.

"And I am hungry!" Changbin commented eagerly.

Seungmin looked at Chan with a frown. "JYP would come around for lunch today. He won't be here for another hour."
Agreeing sounds were heard when they all remembered.

"Well then..." Chan looked conflicted, but Felix only smiled sweetly at him, his eyes sparkling- it almost looked sincere.

"Then let's practise until he arrives" he suggested and came back to his feet.

Hyunjin watched him carefully, but he seemed better now. But he knew that Felix, just like the rest of them, would do anything in his powers to hide it if he felt bad. He wouldn't bring the others down and definitely not mess up their practise.

Chan knew that, and still he nodded. "Fine, just tell us if you feel bad."

"And at least drink some water" Minho added, handing him a bottle.

Hyunjin felt angry as he stood back in front of the mirror. He was mad at the other members for accepting this, he was mad at JYP for the pressure he was putting on them, but he was more than mad at Felix for not taking care of himself, or least letting Hyunjin take care of him. That thought hit home and Hyunjin was relieved that no one had looked at him in that second cause he was sure that the pain had been visible on his face.

He coughed discreetly and prepared himself for another hour of practise.

------------

Thanks for reading. I'll promise you will get more angst and Hyunlix very soon.