"Okay, I am going. Love you all bye. Never call me." Taehyung ran out of the office, leaving everyone dumbfounded.
Jimin was still laughing "That whipped ass man".

Taehyung boarded. He took his seat. He smiled and thought about Jungkook's happiness when he saw him after two days. He closed his eyes.

The next few hours were difficult. Waiting is always difficult to do. If it is for the love you want or for ending the misery. The wait is complicated.

Taehyung reached America. Hoseok already sent his address to Jungkook's apartment along with Soobin's photo, In case Taehyung thought to beat him as a stranger.

Taehyung booked a cab and told the address to reach his destination.

~

Taehyung was standing in front of the apartment checking the number again on his phone. After the assurance, he put his phone back. He combed his hair with his fingers and set his suit. Then he rang the bell.

The door was opened by Soobin who was surprised to see Taehyung in front of his eyes. Hoseok told him Taehyung will be there in a few days but he never expected Taehyung to be here on the third day.
Taehyung was smiling awkwardly, while Soobin was staring at him from head to toe.
After two minutes, Soobin realised Taehyung was still standing at the front door.
" Hello, can you come in?" The statement came more like a question.
Taehyung nodded and entered the apartment.

Taehyung took his seat and looked here and there, finding Jungkook.
"Jungkook is taking a bath right now. You want something to eat" Soobin asked.
"Water please."
Soobin nodded and went to Kitchen.

It was ten minutes already. Taehyung was getting impatient. Soobin noticed "Whipped".

" You can go to his room. I don't mind" Taehyung jumped from his seat. " Really," he asked, showing his boxy smile.
" Yes. The room with the pink door"
Taehyung ran toward the room. He knocked on the room. On getting no reply, he walked in to see Jungkook wrapped in a large fluffy pink towel, covering himself from head to toe, standing in Infront of the mirror.

Jungkook turned his head and froze on the spot. No, they both froze on the spot. Taehyung - to see Jungkook in a towel, thinking he is naked beneath it.

Jungkook -to see the person he loves the most in front of him.
' It can't be real, I am hallucinating' Jungkook thought for a moment.

But when he sees love and adoration in Taehyung's eyes. He knew it was real.
Jungkook's eyes filled with tears.
"H-hubby " Taehyung came out of his trance listening to his broken voice. He hurriedly took him in his embrace.
Jungkook latched on to him as if his life depends on this mere hug. He hid his face in Taehyung's neck. His tears drench the side of Taehyung's neck.
Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook. He sniffed his hair scent, taking a long breath.

The three days were hell for them. Staying away from the person you love the most was always hard. Both stay in each other embrace for a few minutes more. Jungkook is crying, and Taehyung taking his sweet scent.

"Shhh .. don't cry, baby. I am here" He kissed his head multiple times.
"I miss you, hubby. I miss you so much. I thought I'll never meet you again. H-hubby I " he was so overwhelmed to complete a sentence.

Taehyung picked him up by his thighs and moved toward the bed. Taehyung sat on the bed, Jungkook in his lap, still latching to his neck.

After three days of longing, both were in each other's arms crying. It was pure heaven.
Jungkook calmed down soon then he remembered he is still on Taehyung's lap, who came after a long flight of hours. He stood up abruptly. Taehyung was confused about the action.

"What happened bun?"
Jungkook pouted "Hubby came after a long flight and Bun make him more tired sitting on his lap"

Taehyung cooed. He held his arm and pulled him toward him.
"Hubby can never get tired of the bun by sitting on his lap, bun is so lightweight. Like a feather" Jungkook smiled cutely at his praise.

"Jungkook lunch is ready. Come out" Soobin said, standing at the door.
"Coming Soobin-ah" Jungkook yelled.
Jungkook stood up from Taehyung's lap "Hubby you fresh up. We'll eat lunch"
Jungkook moved his face closer to Taehyung's.

"Hubby I miss you" he crashed his lips to Taehyung's, giving an innocent peck " I love you Tae" With this Jungkook ran out of the room. Leaving bewildered Taehyung behind.

~

" See how he is behaving like a good kitten. But before you. He was very brat" Soobin complained to Taehyung. Pointing to Jungkook who was sitting at a table like the good boy he is.

Taehyung chuckled " Bun, Is it right? You bothered Soobin that much."

"No Tae, Tae. He is very mean to me. He was behaving like mom" Jungkook glared at Soobin, for exposing him like that.

" See see how he is glaring at me "
"You deserve it Soobin"

" I can't believe it. You know Taehyung, he didn't shower for three days"

"Stop exposing me, You bad Wolfie. I was sad"

"I am not Wolfie okay, I am Alpha, call me that. And you were not sad you were filthy"

"Go to hell Soobin"

They both bickered the whole time. While Taehyung was seeing Jungkook, who never talk that much to anyone.
But here the person in Infront of him is Jungkook's best friend. It's normal for them to talk like this.

"Piss off," Jungkook yelled, Taehyung flinched.
" Jungkook low your voice" was a signal for Jungkook to behave. Because Taehyung never calls him by his first name.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook mumbled.
Soobin laughed, " Oh my God. This brat can be tamed too. I like you for this Taehyung" Soobin smirked at Jungkook.

While Taehyung felt proud of his Baby who listened to him.

~~