chapter 21

Nick's pov

I spent the last hour staring at the back of Sabrina Spellman's head. Her father had given me the task of protecting her, however I couldn't help finding her attractive.

I am what could be described as a man whore but I would be willing to fuck with almost anyone but if they are beautiful it is a bonus.  While I found Sabrina beautiful, I found the Weird sisters sexy especially Prudence who was standing next to Sabrina, I couldn't help compare the two. The weird sister were sexy, pure carnal lust while Sabrina was more gentle and subtle.

Neither compared or even competed with the Eleanora who left with Father Blackwood after dropping off Sabrina. She was something different, I could feel power and confidence radiating  off of her. The Weird sister where known to be hostile to anyone the weren't fucking or obeying them but I saw the wink Eleanora sent them on the way out. How did she know the weird sisters? Who was she?

For the rest of the lesson the three sisters had smiles plastered on their faces. As the lesson had come to an end they ran off and I made my way to grab some food. I leasurly walked to the canteen to pick up some food but found Sabrina sitting by herself and joined her. "Hi. I'm Nicholas Scratch. Nick Scratch. Mind if I join you?" I sent her a charming smile/

"Sure. Sure." She smiles politely at me but I could see her checking me out discreetly which caused me to smirk inwardly.

"I'm Sabrina Spel-"
"Spellman, One of Edward Spellman's daughters. Yours and your twins reputation precedes you both." At the mention of her sister I could see her tenses ever so slightly, if I wasn't looking for it I would have completely missed the change. There had been rumors about how different the two sisters were, some speculated that her sister was a full witch even if it was impossible due to them being twins. 

"Your father's as well. I'm, uh, reading his journals right now." A smile and look of curiosity replaced the tension. "You are? How do you have them?"

"I don't. Not personally. They're in the sanctum, the library for advanced students, under lock and key. Cassius, the librarian brings them out one by one but you can't even take notes while reading them."

"Why not?" I felt bad about just how easy it is to lie and manipulate her to following the path that was set out for her by The Dark Lord nut I had signed my name inn the Book of the Beast. "They are considered dangerous texts. Your father was a controversial figure in the witch community," I let out a little chuckle at that understatement. "But why am I telling you that?"

"You mean, for marrying my mother?"
"And some of his more radical ideas. Radical to others, I personally think he was brilliant. Ahead of his time, the greatest conjurer the Church of Night has ever produced." She seemed a little uncomfortable and tried to change the subject.

"Is that why you are studying at the academy? Conjuring?"

"Conjuration, Demonology, Invocation, Ritual magic and Necromancy." I prided myself on my power, intelligence and looks. I wanted to prove to The Dark Lord and Father Blackwood that I could be the next High Priest. The first step was head boy and acquire Blackwood's trust and mentorship.

"Oh, wow. That sounds fun." Just as I was about to get her interested in Necromancy which was apart of my task, we where interrupted. Four figures stood, the Weird sisters and Eleanora Spellman. All three sisters wore their usual short dresses while Eleanora wore a beautiful long red dress with black sleeves, leather detail and a pearl chocker.

 All three sisters wore their usual short dresses while Eleanora wore a beautiful long red dress with black sleeves, leather detail and a pearl chocker

"Sabrina, Nicholas, we're not interrupting are we?" Prudence sent us a sly smile, next to her Eleanora let out the most innocent giggle. "We wouldn't want to interrupt it is just that I am new and Prudence told me all about you Nick. I also just wanted to see how Sabrina is on her first day."

Sabrina purposely ignored her sister's words but invited them to sit, they did. I couldn't help but turn to the other Spellman "It is lovely to meet you Eleanora. I am curious as to why you weren't in the choir with us?"

Agatha and Dorcas laughed at my question as if where the funniest thing in the world while Eleanora and prudence smirked at one another before turning their attention back to me.

" I had graduated the class years ago and Father Blackwood put me in advanced runic studies instead. It was so boring I fell asleep." She sent me a wink which made my pants tighten a little.

"Well Sabrina, how are you enjoying the academy so far? Is it like your other school?" I would recognized Prudence's patronizing tone. Sabrina just chose to ignore it.

"Uh, Baxter High? No not really.?
"You know what we heard? We heard that you didn't want to take your Dark Baptism because you where in love with some mortal boy. Must be some Spellman kink, hmm?" She turned to Eleanora to her right with a small frown, "No offence to you El." "None taken, mortals are a good fuck but not to love." She winked at me again with a suggestive smirk which I returned. My type of girl, one that liked to have fun.

With that reassurance from her seemingly close friend, prudence turned back to Sabrina smirking. "Like father, like daughter, right? Careful Nicky, or she'll cocktease  you the way she did the Dark Lord. At least El, my sister from another mister, could go through with anything she promises."

I pulled my gaze off Eleanora back to Prudence who looked smug,"why do you have to be such a bitch all the time, Pru?"
Prudence snapped and Eleanora's seductive look turned into a one of cold anger.

"I don't know Nicky. Why do you have to be such a warlock-slut all the time?"
"If you ever talk to my honorary sister in such away again I will summon my snake familiar for a snack or summon an organ eating demon." With one last harsh glare Eleanora took off with the Weird sisters behind her.

That girl really was different and her ass in the dress looked so tempting. I finally snapped my self out of my thoughts and asked Sabrina what class she had next to which her response was history.