chapter 4

I lay on my bed sketching out a pentagram on the floor. I was so excited to try sending a demon again, I hadn't done one in months. Every spell and every incantation I tried always worked no matter what, it was some gift I had. I'd practised over and over again. I love the adrenaline and the rush of feeling powerful. I placed the candles at each pentagon and let them one by one with my magic. I started the incantation,

The demon crawled out of the pit which had opened up in the pentagram

The demon crawled out of the pit which had opened up in the pentagram. As soon as I'd summoned it I banished it. I did not want to talk to the demon or use it. I just wanted to know that I could.

Lilith's POV:
I sat in miss wardwell's house, I was getting used to this body and putting up with everything that was human. I'd met Sabrina spellman today. I haven't met her sister who was meant to be a lot more powerful than her, blessed by Satan himself.

Sabrina, it seemed was the type to always do what she thought was good which could be useful if she thought that Satan was right but if not she would be an enormous pain to deal with.

As I was contemplating this, my raven familiar flew through the window and sat on its ledge. It began cawing to  let me know it was there.

"Ah, Stolas. My familiar, my faithful factotum. Our dark lord is wise. He senses Sabrina spellman's attachment to the mortal world and has sent us to see that his will will be done."
I couldn't help but let out a chuckle at the thought.
"And see to it we shall."

My familiar started cawing at me again, informing me about what he had observed at the Spellman's house, what she, Eleanora, had accomplished. Summoning a powerful demon at such a young age without even signing her name in the book, very impressive.

" Our Dark Lord knew should be powerful, knew that she'd be the one to stand by his side between hell after he took over earth. This just further proves how all seeing he is, I can't wait to meet Eleanora spellman she's a very interesting character and our dark Lord will be very pleased."

Eleanora's POV
"Eleanora, we have an autopsy!" Ambrose shouted from downstairs, I put away the position I was working on for Father Blackwood and rushed downstairs.

As I reached the bottom, he slung his arm over my shoulder and held out a picture Infront of me, "This is what out body needs to look like." I smiled at him and we both went into the basement in which the work took place. "I got this one for a bit Ambrose, I had a vision that Sabrina is struggling with telling her friends about being a witch or moving."

"I will deal with that little Devil, I will be back down in half an hour." He kissed my forehead before walking back up to the main floor. I let out a little giggle at the nickname I have had since I was little.

Ambrose POV
Due to El's vision, I was sitting on the front door porch when Sabrina approached. I may not love her like I did El but she was still my cousin and she needed help.

"Why so glum? Sabrina." She let out a sigh before answering, "I was telling Harvey that I was leaving Baxter High to--"
"Go to a posh boarding school in Connecticut?" I finished off with a small laugh, again thanks to El, I new the hilarious excuse she mad up.

"Yes, but then, I didn't want to lie to him, Ambrose, so... I told him I was a witch."
"Oh, my." Not even El's visions could have foresee anything like that possibly happening.

"But is was too wrenching...so I took it back."

"Wrenching in what way?" Was my reply.

"In every way. This whole situation, it's...it's impossible. I love Harvey. I don't want to say bye to him or my friends. I wish I could just bring them all with me."

I honestly felt bad for her, I couldn't imagine leaveing Eleanora behind, my sunshine. But at the same time I would if it kept her safe from a place that would kill her. "On the path of night?" She stayed silent, I got my answer.

"If--if only I could make things easier for you."

"That's ok. I'll get through it. I'll get through it." She nodded to herself, the words were as much for me as it was for her. "But the one thing you can do is help me with a spell later. To deal with my principal so I can set up a club at school before my baptism."

I inwardly laughed, this would be fun and I knew El would enjoy it too. "My grimoire is your grimoire. And what time will we be spell-casting?"